Project SS RU Matchmaking: Week 20 - Guzzlord (Submission) (DOUBLE POINTS)

C0nfiden1 0yster

ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
is a Pre-Contributor
RUPL Champion
Hello all! IRL i've been quite busy (big exams are coming up), and will continue to be for the next two weeks, so I can't be as active as I would hope to be on this thread. ig you can say it is on break for a bit, but votes are still welcome. I'll also be less active on showdown and on cord too. I'll announce the winner until next time. During Christmas time we'll start up again, likely with Guzzlord or Jellicent to finish out this cycle, then jump straight into the next cycle (with no break). The next cycle there will be some rule changes, but I'll go more in detail later. Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on this thread (and also show I haven't forgot about it lol).

Edit: the Hall of Fame will also be updated by next post, stay on the lookout for that!

C0nfiden1 0yster

ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
is a Pre-Contributor
RUPL Champion
Hello everyone! I am back from my exams, so we can start this thread again (I'm also going to be more active again)! So the votes...

1 vote for :gardevoir:...
1 vote for :Xatu:...
1 vote for :Starmie:...

Seems like a split vote so the decision is mine...

The winner is...
1640090639701.png
and second place goes to Xatu.

Yourwelcomethanku will receive 2 points and NEON_Voyager will receive 1 point. Here is the updated leaderboard.
1st: Yourwelcomethanku (8 points)
2nd: Emil Heskey and (6 points)
3rd: Oathkeepre (5 points)
4th: Katy (4 points)
5th: NEON_Voyager (3 points)
8th: A Very Gay Girl, Holy-Darky and C0nfiden1 0yster (2 points)
11th: HiddenPower23 ,Dr Ya Yeet , and MrAldo (1 point)
Now onto next week's Pokemon...
1640090955230.png
Because Guzzlord is a special snowflake, and has a lot of fun sets I would hate to disclude, you will be able to choose the Guzzlord set this week! The set below is going to be the 'standard' Guzzlord set, though if you have any good ideas to pair with a Choice Band or Choice Specs Guzzlord, then that will certainly be welcome!

Here is your standard set...
Guzzlord @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 156 Atk / 212 SpD / 140 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Protect​

When making submissions this week, please specify which set your are going to use, you don't have to give the paste, you can simply say 'standard' or 'toxic tect' guzzlord. Submissions will close Sunday (12/26) night, though because it is the holiday season, an extension to this date is forseeable.

Also this is the final week of cycle 2, so.... lets make this week double points for a bit of fun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)