SS PU Stage 11 - Voting ID Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is unfortunately not. otherwise i might as well say to people any alt that met the requirements prior to the suspect counts.
this does not make sense to me. cycle 3 started the same week as the suspect test. i therefore made the reqs with my pult cycle 3 alt after the suspect test started. consequently, i do not understand why my cycle 3 account did not count. in the future, i.e., next year, i think it would be better to do things differently. anyway, i still got the reqs:

1663074569214.png

Hera

Make a move before they can make an act on you
is a Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
2022-09-13 (1).png

Imagine wanting to ban Scyther lol, couldn't be me.

Here's the team if you want last-minute reqs (shout out to S1nn0hC0nfirm3d for the basis).

-Encore Mesprit
-Thunderbolt Weezing
-Calm Mind Cursola-Galar
-Rest Qwilfish with Protect
-Substitute Quagsire
-Silvally-Flying
-Icy Wind Shiftry
-Thief Quagsire
-Thunder Wave Dubwool
-FEAR Togedemaru
-Sand Force Gigalith
-Scarf Rotom-Fan semi-stall
-Life Orb Jellicent
-HDB Substitute Charizard
-Metang
-Sand Spit Sandaconda
-Rock Polish Cradily
-Jolteon Trick Room

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
this does not make sense to me. cycle 3 started the same week as the suspect test. i therefore made the reqs with my pult cycle 3 alt after the suspect test started. consequently, i do not understand why my cycle 3 account did not count. in the future, i.e., next year, i think it would be better to do things differently. anyway, i still got the reqs:

View attachment 453068
I'm sorry if it seems inconvenient but you have to understand I have no way of proving the date you or anyone started laddering on a Cycle 3 ladder account, when Showdown only publicly records registration dates. In future, if we ever have a suspect test occur during a ladder tournament, I would make sure the start dates lineup so that this isn't an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)