Project SS NU Teambuilding Lab v2.0 (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Psychic Terrain teams? Something like Indeedee + Sceptile could work. Webs teams are also appreciated!

Last edited:

Danny

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
ZU Circuit Champion
TB Lab Request Team Dump:

Dead by Daylight
:rotom-mow: :guzzlord: :mantine: :toxicroak: :stunfisk-galar: :aerodactyl:
Description: You requested a team around Guzzy and Croak. This is a draft I made for my mu vs Kushalos for SCL. It operates around NP croak luring mudsdale and occasionally gastro to allow roost DD aero to win late game. The guzzlord set is standard defensive as we need a catch all vs silvally ground and random passive attackers. Croak appreciates guzz knocking gastro and mudsdale and the rest of the team is relatively standard. I reccomend plaing this team pretty fast, it has some longevity but really appreciates aggresive call outs with croak. Be careful around exeggutor alola, as it tends to be a threat to tese types of teams if you are not pressuring it well enough.

Cylland
:vileplume: :arcanine: :sylveon: :stakataka: :quagsire: :cryogonal:
Description: So this request was a bit difficult and I personally believe that all three of these mons together are not the most optimal idea for stall. However, I made the team nonetheless and it is still relatively solid. I opted for growth plume stall, initially the idea was cm rest sylveon but that version of the team lacked a bit of stability into specs inteleon so this version is better into that. Growth plume gives your stall a wincon, offensive arcanine helps check and threaten teams a lot with blitz+toxic. Extreme speed>close combat is an idea but removing annoying rockers like opposing stakataka and crippling guzzlord or snorlax is very appealing so its close combat at the moment. The rest of the team is relatively standard fat, with cryogonal to give the team knock off and a rapid spinner.

658Greninja
:golurk: :decidueye: :diancie: :copperajah: :drapion: :inteleon:
Description: This team was built by Meri Berry and is really interesting to say the least. When I first saw it in my team chat I was not a fan, but in practice it performs really well. Shiloh piloted it to a win vs mac3 in PTPL w5, and truly showed how great inteleon is. Double AV gives the team a lot of trading ability, and SD shuca drapion wears down the checks to lurk or copper extremely well. Inteleon is here to provide the team with a bit of an oomph. Pretty straight forward team but make sure you play this offensively, you cannot afford to give fat defensive mons a chance to spread status vs this kind of squad.

Shandeur
:aurorus: :glastrier: :grimmsnarl: :kingdra: :indeedee-f: :sceptile:
Description: This is an HO built by Togkey for his SCL game vs Kushalos. It operates like your typical HO with some off meta threats on it. SD glast has a great mu into the current meta and with endure+custap is able to claim multiple kills while still retaining bulk. DD kingdra sets up safely on most water types and is able to take advantage of revenge killing attempts by using scale shot. Indeedee+Sceptile operates pretty simply, and healing wish is always appreciated on an offensive team to give your kingdra or glastrier a second life.

I hope you all enjoy these teams and if you have any other requests please let us know!!!

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello everyone, with the Sword and Shield meta of NU reaching its end and Scarlet and Violet making their way into our lives, this lab is officially closed. I want to thank all the people who submitted requests and to the builders:

Togkey
Danny
Abejas
Corthius
Meri Berry
neomon
and Pokeslice

for doing an outstanding job with making this thread a success! I look forward to gathering some good builders for the SV NU TB Lab when it officially becomes a thing. Until then, thank you all again and happy SVing!

Meri, you may now lock this thread =)​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)