Resource SS Monotype Bazaar

Op taken from the SS Ubers Bazaar.
ss-mono-bazaar.png

Art by Swiffix
Hello and welcome to the Sword & Shield Monotype Bazaar thread! The way it works is very simple: post the importable of your team with a brief description... and that's it! This is meant to be more casual than a RMT, so you can keep the descriptions in a small size, but make sure that they always follow the guidelines:
  • The teams must be play tested
  • The importable must be on either pokepast.es or under a spoiler tag
  • No long descriptions OR teams without descriptions; one or two paragraphs at most is enough
Successful teams will also be added to the Team Showcase on the second post! If there's enough activity, they might be added based on a schedule, but for now, they'll be added case by case.

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Choice Scarf Duraludon by AtraX Madara
https://pokepast.es/ba9f0a1a2d455d58

This is a more standard team i made for Xiri in PSPL but i still got many wins with it as i do think that Dragon is a strong type in the current metagame. Kyurem and Hydreigon can easily handle make types like Flying, Poison, Steel and Water while Dragapult can clean Psychic very easily after one Dragon Dance and Chomp can worn down many physical mons like Triple Axel Weavile or Urshifu-R. Duraludon does actually make Fairy not too bad altho is still a bad Matchup, while Electric should be pretty easy to beat even if Band Zera + Specs Koko can create some trouble. Duraludon also can help with mirror matchups altho it's not the best choice but can actually beat Choice Scarf Latias and Dragapult as it isn't weak to Dragon-type and i managed to won many mirrors.
Speed > Power Mono Fairy by Jase Duken
https://pokepast.es/4fa4fb7b382e2377
Wanted to build a different fairy team that is different than the usual. I have a description within that pokepaste.
Talonflame + Charti Berry Volcanion (a Pseudo-250th Post) by Dead by Daylight
https://pokepast.es/73a6d3e3b1e92334

I had to make a team based around a D-rank Pokémon in the VR, and I chose Talonflame to utilize Gale Wings Brave Bird as a cleaner. Heavy-Duty Boots make it so that Stealth Rock, one of the biggest factors in Talonflame's downfall (along with the Gale Wings nerf), is now mostly a non-factor.

Cinderace: Scarf Cinderace serves as excellent Speed control. Pyro Ball is insanely strong, while the given EVs alongside Electro Ball do around 70% to Toxapex. It works well versus Water as a whole as well. Additionally, the 240 Speed EVs outspeed Excadrill in Sand, another massive threat.

Victini: Not much to say here. V-create is nuclear, while Bolt Strike hits Water and U-turn is a great move overall. Taunt over Toxic is the only set change here, as it denies walls such as Hippowdon or Toxapex their recovery and hazards which is quite big.

Volcanion: Now, here I was thinking: "What is Talonflame's biggest weakness (besides SR)?" And I came up with Rock-types. This set can snipe unsuspecting Rock-types trying to sweep the team such as Terrakion and Nihilego with Charti Berry and Steam Eruption. Additionally, it helps with Ground-types such as Nidoking. Finally, Steam Eruption's burn chance deters things such as Zeraora from switching in.

Volcarona: QD Volcarona puts even more pressure on common defensive linchpins such as Toxapex and Slowking-Galar. It's a pretty normal set, though, so not much to say here. Psychic is over Roost in order to hurt Poison (Toxapex especially).

Marowak-Alola: Marowak-A is the entry hazard setter of the team. It hits incredibly hard as well (Thick Club is a godsend). I put Lightning Rod over Rock Head/Cursed Body to take on Electric-type attacks meant to break Talonflame or Volcanion.
Archeops Hazard Stack by mushamu
https://pokepast.es/0176427f6ed3c1c0

Cool team I made around power herb meteor beam archeops and centered around applying pressure through hazards with skarmory. The selected coverage beats steel teams and meteor beam is a free kill in certain matchups which is really nice. Rest of the team is pretty standard, rest landorus-t is for zeraora and heatran. Knock off + psychic thundurus-t is for poison and safety goggles skarmory is for amoonguss and hail although leftovers is also a good alternative over it.
Indeedee + Specs Lati by Azick
https://pokepast.es/f978613509f67053
1659538911516.png
1659538922015.png
1659538935061.png
1659538948675.png
1659538966245.png
1659538993087.png

I had been wanting to try out a team utilizing Indeedee for a while after seeing how unwinnable the psychic ghost mu generally is. Of course, Indeedee seemed the most obvious choice to aid in this matchup but it's an easy mon to turn away from with all the other options psychic has. As Indeedee can set terrain and has solid coverage I decided to drop the standard scarf Lele in favor of it. Along with the a powerful slot in expanding force Indeedee has solid coverage options, and access to mystical fire(also used on Latios), along with the sub "mixed" victini set, is helpful for the steel matchup. Celebi has a nice typing that aids in the matchups you would imagine such as ground and water, and was my choice for a rocks setter. Access to U-Turn is nice for pivoting into breakers such as Latios and Thunder Wave is always a nice utility. Hatterene is standard TR and quite necessary for providing a shot against dark since I'm not running Lele. Worth mentioning is that it works well with Indeedee to stop the threatening Dance Dragapult by providing immunity to both it's attacks. Slowbro is the classic physical wall and has Kasib+Foul Play for help with the ghost mu. I struggled to figure out what I wanted my sixth slot to utilize but upon testing a bunch of different things this Specs Latios set has been favorite. It really brought the whole team together with its huge wall breaking capabilities and solid coverage(especially bolt beam for fly), along with a ground immunity which I always try to fit somewhere within my psy's.
HACE CALOR RMX by paolode99
https://pokepast.es/8438ce90d6e43dea

This rain team unleashes its power thanks to frightening threats like Barraskewda and Urshifu-R.
Like any self-respecting rain team we need our rain setter: Pelipper with Heavy-Duty-Boots, allows us to Defog and pivot slowly, let our attackers enter the field to cause as much damage as possible.
Mystic Water Barraskewda allows us to cause incredible damage thanks to the rain and Mystic Water that enhances our Water moves and at the same time doesn't lock us in a single move.
Choice Scarf Urshifu-R boosted by the rain guarantees Speed control, important damage and the possibility of pivoting with U-turn.
Tapu Fini is a very strong setup sweeper at the end of the game, thanks to Taunt and the terrain Tapu Fini can set up without problems and if used well at the right time he can win the game by himself and helps a lot in matchups against Dragon and Dark types.
Swampert is our special defender who can set rocks, use Toxic and pivot with Flip Turn.
The last Pokemon but not the least is Toxapex which with Eject Button gives us momentum while Haze and Toxic allow us to delete setup sweeper boosts, Poison Jab helps us in matchups against Fairy and Grass types.

Sub Volcanion Water by AtraX Madara
https://pokepast.es/6747ceab1a99c9a8

I have been enjoying sub Volcanion for quite a while. I think the mon is strong and is a menace for Steel by being able to sub on things like Steela, Corvi and Ferrothorn to proceed by almost winning on the spot. It can also be annoying for Flying by beating common mons like Landorus, Steel birds and Galarian Zapdos, while using Toxic for mons it can't really hit like Dragonite and Mantine. It can still be a good mon vs types like Fairy and Steel by doing great damage and being able to Toxic annoying threats. We then can cover up matchups like Dragon and Dark with Scarf Fini and Poison with Urshifu-R + FS. No Ground immunity can be really annoying, but the Ground matchup itself should be fine while Psychic might be a bit harder but for sure doable while it doesn't have many hopes against Electric. I like this team and i think it can beat many matchups.

Last edited:

paolode99

A Creature Of The Night
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
[WATER] HACE CALOR RMX RAIN

:PELIPPER: - :BARRASKEWDA: - :URSHIFU-RAPID-STRIKE: - :SWAMPERT: - :TOXAPEX: - :TAPU-FINI:
(click on the sprites for the pokepaste)

This rain team unleashes its power thanks to frightening threats like Barraskewda and Urshifu-R.
Like any self-respecting rain team we need our rain setter: Pelipper with Heavy-Duty-Boots, allows us to Defog and pivot slowly, let our attackers enter the field to cause as much damage as possible.
Mystic Water Barraskewda allows us to cause incredible damage thanks to the rain and Mystic Water that enhances our Water moves and at the same time doesn't lock us in a single move.
Choice Scarf Urshifu-R boosted by the rain guarantees Speed control, important damage and the possibility of pivoting with U-turn.
Tapu Fini is a very strong setup sweeper at the end of the game, thanks to Taunt and the terrain Tapu Fini can set up without problems and if used well at the right time he can win the game by himself and helps a lot in matchups against Dragon and Dark types.
Swampert is our special defender who can set rocks, use Toxic and pivot with Flip Turn.
The last Pokemon but not the least is Toxapex which with Eject Button gives us momentum while Haze and Toxic allow us to delete setup sweeper boosts, Poison Jab helps us in matchups against Fairy and Grass types.

If you want to try a rain team and do it at maximum power this is the team for you.

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Added these teams, I'm going to react to the posts that I add aside from diegoblu's teambuilder because it's too much material. Thanks for the contributions!

Here is something I've been enjoying lately:
Archeops Hazard Stack:
https://pokepast.es/0176427f6ed3c1c0

Cool team I made around power herb meteor beam archeops and centered around applying pressure through hazards with skarmory. The selected coverage beats steel teams and meteor beam is a free kill in certain matchups which is really nice. Rest of the team is pretty standard, rest landorus-t is for zeraora and heatran. Knock off + psychic thundurus-t is for poison and safety goggles skarmory is for amoonguss and hail although leftovers is also a good alternative over it.

Dumping a couple of teams:

Sub Volcanion Water:
:Volcanion: :slowking: :urshifu-rapid-strike: :swampert: :tapu-fini: :toxapex:
https://pokepast.es/0218148bfed119f2

I have been enjoying sub Volcanion for quite a while. I think the mon is strong and is a menace for Steel by being able to sub on things like Steela, Corvi and Ferrothorn to proceed by almost winning on the spot. It can also be annoying for Flying by beating common mons like Landorus, Steel birds and Galarian Zapdos, while using Toxic for mons it can't really hit like Dragonite and Mantine. It can still be a good mon vs types like Fairy and Steel by doing great damage and being able to Toxic annoying threats. We then can cover up matchups like Dragon and Dark with Scarf Fini and Poison with Urshifu-R + FS. No Ground immunity can be really annoying, but the Ground matchup itself should be fine while Psychic might be a bit harder but for sure doable while it doesn't have many hopes against Electric. I like this team and i think it can beat many matchups.

Choice Scarf Duraludon:
:Garchomp: :hydreigon: :kyurem: :Dragalge: :dragapult: :duraludon:

https://pokepast.es/ba9f0a1a2d455d58

This is a more standard team i made for Xiri in PSPL but i still got many wins with it as i do think that Dragon is a strong type in the current metagame. Kyurem and Hydreigon can easily handle make types like Flying, Poison, Steel and Water while Dragapult can clean Psychic very easily after one Dragon Dance and Chomp can worn down many physical mons like Triple Axel Weavile or Urshifu-R. Duraludon does actually make Fairy not too bad altho is still a bad Matchup, while Electric should be pretty easy to beat even if Band Zera + Specs Koko can create some trouble. Duraludon also can help with mirror matchups altho it's not the best choice but can actually beat Choice Scarf Latias and Dragapult as it isn't weak to Dragon-type and i managed to won many mirrors.

Magic Mayhem Maiden

formerly CorruptionInTheGovernment
Sub Volcanion Water:
:Volcanion: :slowking: :urshifu-rapid-strike: :swampert: :tapu-fini: :toxapex:
https://pokepast.es/0218148bfed119f2

The EVs on Tapu Fini (252 HP / 252 Def only) and Bold nature seems wrong if I'm not mistaken
Edit: fixed

Last edited:

Azick

Love Sosa
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Gentlemen,
Wanted to drop a psychic team I built a month or two back that I've had fun with.
Indeedee + Specs Lati
https://pokepast.es/f978613509f67053
1659538911516.png
1659538922015.png
1659538935061.png
1659538948675.png
1659538966245.png
1659538993087.png

I had been wanting to try out a team utilizing Indeedee for a while after seeing how unwinnable the psychic ghost mu generally is. Of course, Indeedee seemed the most obvious choice to aid in this matchup but it's an easy mon to turn away from with all the other options psychic has. As Indeedee can set terrain and has solid coverage I decided to drop the standard scarf Lele in favor of it. Along with the powerful slot in expanding force Indeedee has solid coverage options, and access to mystical fire(also used on Latios), along with the sub "mixed" victini set, is helpful for the steel matchup. Celebi has a nice typing that aids in the matchups you would imagine such as ground and water, and was my choice for a rocks setter. Access to U-Turn is nice for pivoting into breakers such as Latios/Tini and Thunder Wave is always a nice utility. Hatterene is standard TR and quite necessary for providing a shot against dark since I'm not running Lele. Worth mentioning is that it works well with Indeedee to stop the threatening Dance Dragapult by providing immunity to both it's attacks. Slowbro is the classic physical wall and has Kasib+Foul Play for help with the ghost mu. I struggled to figure out what I wanted my sixth slot to utilize but upon testing a bunch of different things this Specs Latios set has been favorite. It really brought the whole team together with its huge wall breaking capabilities and solid coverage(especially bolt beam for fly), along with a ground immunity which I always try to fit somewhere within my psy's.

Last edited:

Dead by Daylight

was a long and dark December
is a Pre-Contributor
Hey. I'm reaching the 250-post milestone, and I want to share a Monotype team, as I started with this tier and got help from the absolute legends that are mushamu (my tutor), Neko (one of the biggest helpers on my first (pending) analysis), and MurderousMantyke (the first person who helped me with teambuilding). Thanks to everyone else who I can't name here since it would be far too long.

This team was made with help from mushamu.

Talonflame + Charti Berry Volcanion (a Pseudo-250th Post)
:talonflame: :cinderace: :victini: :volcanion: :marowak-alola: :volcarona:

Talonflame: This team actually came out of a challenge that my tutor, mushamu. I had to make a team based around a D-rank Pokémon in the VR, and I chose Talonflame to utilize Gale Wings Brave Bird as a cleaner. Heavy-Duty Boots make it so that Stealth Rock, one of the biggest factors in Talonflame's downfall (along with the Gale Wings nerf), is now mostly a non-factor.

Cinderace: Scarf Cinderace serves as excellent Speed control. Pyro Ball is insanely strong, while the given EVs alongside Electro Ball do around 70% to Toxapex. It works well versus Water as a whole as well. Additionally, the 240 Speed EVs outspeed Excadrill in Sand, another massive threat.

Victini: Not much to say here. V-create is nuclear, while Bolt Strike hits Water and U-turn is a great move overall. Taunt over Toxic is the only set change here, as it denies walls such as Hippowdon or Toxapex their recovery and hazards which is quite big.

Volcanion: Now, here I was thinking: "What is Talonflame's biggest weakness (besides SR)?" And I came up with Rock-types. This set can snipe unsuspecting Rock-types trying to sweep the team such as Terrakion and Nihilego with Charti Berry and Steam Eruption. Additionally, it helps with Ground-types such as Nidoking. Finally, Steam Eruption's burn chance deters things such as Zeraora from switching in.

Volcarona: QD Volcarona puts even more pressure on common defensive linchpins such as Toxapex and Slowking-Galar. It's a pretty normal set, though, so not much to say here. Psychic is over Roost in order to hurt Poison (Toxapex especially).

Marowak-Alola: Marowak-A is the entry hazard setter of the team. It hits incredibly hard as well (Thick Club is a godsend). I put Lightning Rod over Rock Head/Cursed Body to take on Electric-type attacks meant to break Talonflame or Volcanion.

Thanks for reading. I hope you all go on to have productive times in Monotype, and I know I will.

How about that Gothitele in this mono psychic team.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-178697549
I use together with Wobuffet who have the abillity to bond the enemy and he can't switch of pokémon. *Shadow Tag
Wobuffet used encore of some stats move, because everyone who have stats moves used it against one wobuffet
Then Switch to Gothitele who has Trick and choice scarf, make the enemy locked. Then spawn 4 Calm mind
Before attacking use Trick Room because this pokémon is very slow! And then I put Hiden Power Ice because she don't have a goodmovepool, I try to teach Psychic but she become useless against dark type.

Dead by Daylight

is a Pre-Contributor
I use together with Wobuffet who have the abillity to bond the enemy and he can't switch of pokémon. *Shadow Tag
Wobuffet used encore of some stats move, because everyone who have stats moves used it against one wobuffet
Then Switch to Gothitele who has Trick and choice scarf, make the enemy locked. Then spawn 4 Calm mind
Before attacking use Trick Room because this pokémon is very slow! And then I put Hiden Power Ice because she don't have a goodmovepool, I try to teach Psychic but she become useless against dark type.
Hey! Gen 8 removed Hidden Power, actually, so your team can’t have it. However, if you validate it in Gen 8 Monotype in the builder, we’ll be happy to see it!

Hey! Gen 8 removed Hidden Power, actually, so your team can’t have it. However, if you validate it in Gen 8 Monotype in the builder, we’ll be happy to see it!
Why they remove Hidden Power?
But I guess this replay is from generation 6, I'm not sure. But it is from 5 years ago. (I just discover yesterday how to find my old replays hehe)
If Hiden Power isn't more one option, try to do it with Psychic and pray to adversarie doesn't have a dark pokémon :P

Shadow Tag is banned in SS Mono so it can't be a valid team now

Arase

Banned deucer.
hello everyone! today yall will be graced with the absolute heat i recently built. ladder doesnt rly matter with me but heres the result i got from the team
1662657886469.png
heres the pokepaste. https://pokepast.es/a9cde578b39bb435

shotout style.css for helping theorizing and stuff

team explaination:

i think that ghost should be an offensive type and something like corsola galar as the rocker is not nice because its very slow and can be easily be taken advantage with sub or nasty plot users so froslass is a better lead because it can taunt, spikes and even support with screens.

spectrier is an absolute beast it kill stuff and gets a boost just because, its speed is very high and it can nasty plot or sub on thingswhich makes it a stall killer or in general it beats slow teams almost alone and with salac berry it can take on faster teams as well

dragapult is another mon that can sub and setup on mons, darts is a strong stab that beats dragons and is a good move in general as it break mons with sashes like alakazam, dnite mulsticale and stuff like that. leftovers is there because with all the subs and phantom force its good to have recovery

blacephalon is the steel and ice killer. if heatran clicks earth power then its gone and then blace is free to flame everything and vs ice after one flame charge it outspeeds even arcto on hail

mimikyu is there for dark mons and generally it has a built in survive button as ability so if things gets rough it will be there for safety. if u setup sd enough then it could even sweep with sneak and drain punch is nice not only to hit things like ferro but its also good for recovery so mimikyu can stay for a long time

gengar is an absolute menace. it can surprise kill something for free with counter and then outspeed destiny bond and take another kill so thats one gengar for two mons which is a big trade. if u cant get in a position to counter u can always nasty plot once and either click shadow ball or surprise destiny bond and do one for one.

some replays with the team:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8monotype-1664504671
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8monotype-1658667485
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8monotype-1657244858-3bnxy2afbexeew2a4wpni667tqyvd02pw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8monotype-1656764345-p5u64crwz6jmbybfzcrabamwxqkuf2epw (the third one said i couldnt upload it when i tried to but apparently it worked)

Last edited:
I wanted to share my mono-bug team! It's gotten okay results and has already gotten through a few big revisions (i.e. ditching shuckle). I've noticed that it's actually pretty good against fellow Bug Teams!
:Armaldo: :Galvantula: :Araquanid: :Volcarona: :Vespiquen: :Scolipede:
Here's the pokepaste!

I always open with Armaldo, who's got max HP EVs, a lot of Speed EVs, and some Defense EVs. He sets up stealth rock, and toxics the other pokemon if they aren't steel/poison type. I've noticed that my Armaldo is still pretty frail even when I maxed out both defenses, so taking two more turns to set up toxic spikes didn't really work for me. Rapid Spin is to get rid of any hazards on my side of the field, and I tend to try and avoid fainting Armaldo solely because Rapid Spin helps a lot. Liquidation is a coverage move, just in case. Galvantula is to take care of pesky flying types, and Volt Switch is good for surprise fire types. Araquanid takes care of Fire types, which is also why she leans more physical than special. Volcarona is only there because she's apparently really good, but I never get a chance to set up with her, so she either needs optimization, or she just doesn't fit my playstyle. Vespiquen is the hard hitter for the most part, and U-Turn helps me switch out against rock types. Electric types are usually faster though, so I usually hard switch into Galvantula for those. Roost is very useful, better than Leech Life on Araquanid. Scolipede is usually the last one sent out because at that point there's rarely anything that can deal with him on the opponent's team. He tends to die too early if I send him out sooner, especially since Baton Pass is banned.

Super fun team for me to play with, but it could always be better. Tiny improvements are still improvements!

Hello guys,i would like to show my dragon team,it had been builded slowly,trying to adapt to the metagame and the result is this.https://pokepast.es/e7de0b3ff65ce303

Some replays with the team:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8monotype-1608387075
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8monotype-1547701419
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8monotype-1545392982
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8monotype-1612678580
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8monotype-1610463494

Now a brief team description: Dragapult: is mixed scarf but different from most It is adamant as my intention is not only revenge kill but have more KOs that the jolly one could not and it is also used to bluff the dd set..

Hydreigon: i chose belt hydra so i can more easily break through steel without needing to set up like the sub nastly plot.

Kyurem: It is a standard set,with 56 hp evs and 8 special defense so i can survive koko specs gleam and enough speed to outspeed max speed landorus-t.

Dragalge: i build it carefully,it is similar to the standard set but has some different functions as it now do not need protect to scout what lele will do as it survive any attack of it with payapa berry.Draco Meteor is always nice to have as it hurts unsuspecting foes as your opponent thinl you only have 1 attack move.Gun shot instead of sludge wave so dragon have a answer to calm mind fini,toxic spikes is standard as well as flip turn.I use 56 attack evs to power up gun shot to help with fairies,most notably clefable hatterene and fini.

Duraludon: is a defensive set i created for dragon that together with dragalge it forms a defense core for Dragon,max defense body press to help with tttar and can also almost ko excadrill and shuca berry helps with it too,foul play are for sd scizor,a great threat to dragon,Draco Meteor are also for unsuspecting foes as few people expect it from a defensive set and lastly flash cannon is to help with fairies.

Zygarde 10%: Many people will not agree with my choice but i think that despite zygarde 10% is not bulk at all like chomp it functionns very well to help with the steel match up as i don't use Kommo,and is useful even against flying,but it's most effective use is against electric as it can alone can ko the entire electric team,scarf outspeed all neutral electrics except eleki and adamant scarf ko Tapu koko and zeraora at full and it also hit and defeat zapdos and rotom-W on the switch.

Last edited:
I am actually wondering if that's my RMT. Nice team, by the way; I am a big fan of Zydog, but Chomp is just better on either type. I tried making it work, but it's not worth it in my opinion.
I respect your oppinion,i like chomp but in this gen Zygarde 10% fit my team better than Chomp does.I don't know what you will mean by this be your RMT,if you mean the replay,that replay is a ladder match.

Last edited:

Dead by Daylight

is a Pre-Contributor
I respect your oppinion,i like chomp but in this gen Zygarde 10% fit my team better than Chomp does.I don't know what you will mean by this be your RMT,if you mean the replay,that replay is a ladder match.
That's fair. I meant that the team used in the ladder replay seemed to be the Dark team I made.

sasha

one eyed owl
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
with the gen ending soon i just wanted to dump a few of my favorite teams i made this gen, not very many since i've deleted a lot of teams

:zarude: :sableye: :tyranitar: :moltres-galar: :mandibuzz: :drapion: - Balance Dark, really really old though but its prob still usable idk, Drapion + Sableye makes progress vs most if not all types and Goltres cleans late.

:gastrodon: :landorus-therian: :Excadrill: :hippowdon: :mamoswine: :nidoking: - Sand Ground, made this during BLT so, old again but still usable me thinks, not much to say about it just get Sand + Gravity up and start clicking, Sub Nidoking is fun vs Grass and autowins vs Steel/helps vs Fly.

:kyurem: :dragapult: :dragalge: :hydreigon: :garchomp: :dragonite: - Drag team I made recently, kinda gets owned by double dance Steela tho, its otherwise a standard Dragon team.

:urshifu: :golisopod: :volcanion: :pelipper: :barraskewda: :swampert: - Water team I made um it looks weird but it plays fine, Band Shifu + Spikes dismantles pretty much every type except Flying + Rain helps vs Elec obvi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)