Tournament SS Camomons Send-Off Tournament ($50 Prize!) [won by Siamato]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shnowshner

You've Gotta Try
is a Pre-Contributor
You too
Edit: I think that you thought it was 10pm your time but it's pretty clear that i was talking about 10pm gmt+2 since you didnt specify your timezone
They did specify their time zone, just the wrong one since it’s EDT (-4) not EST (-5) atm. If it had been 10 EST they showed up an hour early.

Seriously though people disambiguate your times.

They did specify their time zone, just the wrong one since it’s EDT (-4) not EST (-5) atm. If it had been 10 EST they showed up an hour early.

Seriously though people disambiguate your times.
I was unsure about the confusion between EDT and EST which is why I waited until 15 minutes after what was 10 EST to call act, and tried to contact my opponent up to 30 minutes after 10 on Showdown. Even with my little blip, I felt I waited the correct amount of time after the time my opp should have been there.

Last edited:
You too
Edit: I think that you thought it was 10pm your time but it's pretty clear that i was talking about 10pm gmt+2 since you didnt specify your timezone
I actually did mix up EDT and EST (That's my B I hate eastern US timezones why do I live here) but I specifically specified EST on the scheduling and waited until after 10 EST to call act. I'm down for an extension but c'mon I said it right there.

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Administrative Calls for the Final Round of Swiss Qualifiers!

Declaring dead game on these matches (apparently they don't matter in the standings); however, they may still play for fun and for record keeping:
Clementine vs Beka
MultiPokemon vs giove97

While I am not able to provide the seeds straight out since there are three matches that could potentially change such outcome, granting extension to these matches up until Wednesday, October 12, 11:00 PM GMT -4:
Altthiel vs anaconja
PandaDoux vs Smallsmallrose
Osake vs MTB

Players receiving wins via forfeit / activity will be a 2-0 win, just to let you guys know. Playoffs will be posted either an hour after deadline or an hour after these aforementioned three games are finished, whichever comes earlier.

[before I forget: playoffs will now be TOP 16 instead of the initial TOP 8 such that all people who have three wins on their belt are qualified.]

Last edited:

Osake

Hasta Siempre
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
calling act again, we scheduled for today 9:30pm gmt+2 after they misscheduled a first time on sunday, they did tell me they couldn't make it earlier today but I'm busy in the next days and won't bother to schedule again with someone that wasn't able to get a good schedule while I gave them 2 chances

proof is on MTB wall

Last edited:

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Administrative Calls for the Final Round Extension!

Osake receives activity win over MTB.

Altthiel receives coinflip win over anaconja since no effort to schedule happened until Tuesday:
1665630919661.png

And then, there were ties to some of the players' overall scores, so I had to choose !pick in order to break it.
1665631132993.png

1665631161454.png

Playoff post coming up real soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)