Suspect SS AAA Suspect Test #8: Justice for Terrakion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clas

my main tier is yes
is a Tiering Contributor
1645008235819.png

Leaning towards DNB, Terrak is strong but isn't as broken as expected from what I've seen. Download Terrak was hard for my opponents to get in and Adapt is considerably worse IMO due to it struggling to 2HKO Corv. Fini is a pretty cool check too (only atha used it tho, sad times), just don't use it so liberally as Terrak will wear it down if given the chance. Stone edge is also a pain to use, and I think in total I used it 8 times in my 53 games played because it's just that situational and risky. Download can be a pain to beat, especially if theyre running a goddamn blissey pert corv core to counter any terrak/anti-terrak counterplay (yes im salty i lost most of my games to that), but overall I'm not sure if it is restricting enough on play to be banworthy.

That being said, I'm not sure if I like how it's impacted the meta, at least from what I've seen. Azelf is everywhere to support or deal with Terrak, most walls fall flat and running moves to stall out Terrakion's PP like Protect is just not great for a metagame. It was particularly not nice having to rely on switching to Corv a lot on a double pivot, as losing the bonus of Intimidate really was detrimental in quite a few scenarios and Dauntless Shield was only good for that specific interaction over Intimidate.

Shoutouts to DuckeryDoodle, AtraX Madara and especially RICEMAN for helping me get through this suspect test, I don't think I've played any more of 1 tier in 24h than this.
1645008257663.png

Last edited:
ljebgjlz.PNG

Confirming as raaak haxx, s/o Scale Shot for having 10% accuracy and the guy i faced 3 times with an awful MU, forgot how laddering can be painful.

Probably gonna vote ban, this mon is just stupid and has a few switch-ins which are listed here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)