Sprite Fusing shop

I'm kinda new to this. The program I use can't transparent the pics so they'll have some white in the background. But if you could just help me cuz I'm trying to practice on making sprites. I'll put a bunch of my fused sprites in this post in a little bit. just choose and 2 pokemon and 1 for the base. I'll try to do it as best as I can.

First is a smeargle torkoal fuse, second is a manaphy, mew, celebi, jirachi fuse colored black, third is Deoxys and Darkrai fuse, fourth is a blastoise aggron fuse, and last is a snubble kingdra fuse, the weirdest thing ever, an ekans, purugly fuse, sudowoodo magmortar fuse, shuppet, mawile combo(horrible), A Breloom Piloswine fuse(cap coulda been better) and a combusken linoone fuse. I just pick random pokes and try to fuse them together.

Save as .PNG, not .JPG, because .JPG reduces file quality. Other than that they look good. The Manaphy one would look better if coloured properly.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The only good ones are the Aggron/Blastoise, and Snubbul/Kingdra, i think you should capitalize on that style, using things with the same body type. Piloswine/Breloom, and the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Manaphy is just atrocious.

The only good ones are the Aggron/Blastoise, and Snubbul/Kingdra, i think you should capitalize on that style, using things with the same body type. Piloswine/Breloom, and the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Manaphy is just atrocious.

Agree completely, and Aggron/Blastoise works pretty well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)