Tournament Spotlight Trios I (Won by The Other Guys!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UT

The sand hurts my feelings
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Appeals + C&C Lead
Both The Yassified Yampers and The Other Guys went 4-2 in the tiebreak and have made the playoffs; after a thrilling game of Rock/Paper/Scissors, the Yampers are the first seed.

Semi-Finals
The Yassified Yampers vs The Gman Fans
Camomons: Byleth vs Altthiel
Inheritance: iapt vs Atha
Sketchmons: beauts vs Siamato

The Motor City Meowths vs The Other Guys
Camomons: Euphonos vs a loser
Inheritance: The Number Man vs TTTech
Sketchmons: Dr. Phd. BJ vs Career Ended

Deadline is Monday, August 8th at 10:00 AM GMT-4. Good luck!

UT

The sand hurts my feelings
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Appeals + C&C Lead
Congratulations to a loser, TTTech, and Career Ended!

I’m going to keep this thread open for a few days if anyone has feedback on the tour itself; what did you like, what did you not like, what would you like done differently next time? I had fun hosting, and hope to run similar non-perma tours in the future!

Please put any team dumps or metagame observations in respective metagame threads to spur discussion there.

Hope everyone had fun!

hayedenn

forgotten me already?
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
It would be cool if this was a semiyearly tour with three different metas each (rotated out depending on activity)

Example:
Spring Spotlight Trios: Bonus Type, Inverse, Pure Hackmons
Fall Spotlight Trios: Camomons, Inheritance, Sketchmons

Other metas like Pokebilities, Re-Evolution, and Tier Shift (if it comes back alive) would also be good considerations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)