Tournament Spotlight Trios I (Won by The Other Guys!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Post 1: Time to draw first blood for the Camomons meta as I am reporting my win against The Nuzzling and Vibing Kirlias' anique in a good game.

Post 2: Reporting my win against The Tilting Trevenants' Wes8888 in a good game.

Post 3: Reporting my win against BatarCeus's Palapapop in a good game.

Post 4: Reporting my win against The Gman Fans' Altthiel in a good game (apparently, the Extreme Speed critical hit pulled through that made up the first turn Play Rough miss from that same Pokemon lol).

Post 5: Reporting my win against Quoi? Feur isson's Beka in a good game. (huge apologies for that eventual Specs-boosted Psychic crits and SpD drops)

5-0 in my division let's goooooooo

Last edited:

UT

Roaring 20s, tossing pennies in the pool
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Appeals + C&C Lead
may i ask why did the free agents didnt get in???
Per the OP: "Depending on sign ups, I may try and group un-teamed free agents into teams after sign ups close."

This tour honestly got way more sign ups than I was anticipating, and 12 full teams is already at the limit of what I was prepared to host for. However, if teams have players that do not play any games by the halfway point, free agents are eligible to be subbed in for the inactive players. If this happens, I will certainly let you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)