Tournaments SPL XIII BW Predictions [$60 prize -- won by ara ara, runner-up elodin]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
I specifically only agreed to let this happen if the OP tallied points because it's tedious and I am already overcommitted/busy, but I have the money and he has not viewed forums in a while...so if I do not hear from him this week, I will tally things myself after the finals tiebreak. Stay tuned

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
The OP went inactive, so massive shoutout to Siatam for stepping up and tallying the points. His work towards the old generation forums in general has been fantastic!

The winner of the prediction tournament and $40 will be Ara ara with 31 correct predictions! The runner-up of the prediction tournament and winner of $20 will be elodin with 30 correct predictions!

Honorable mentions to Aishia, Fakee, London13, and TheAprilFool for coming close with 29 correct. Thanks to everyone who posted regardless of your final score, too.

Ara ara and elodin: PM me on here or discord so we can discuss getting the prize money to you. I have venmo and paypal, but can be flexible if needed. I will be a little tied up this weekend, but we can easily sort something in the coming week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)