Some Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I'm kinda new to this competitive battling stuff, and I joined Shoddy Battle a few days ago. I enjoy it very much, but I have a few questions.

I was wondering what "Away" meant. What does it do? And why is it there?

My second question is about the rating system. I don't really understand how it works. It's very confusing for me, and I need someone to help me with that.

Could you help me with this? Thanks!

"Away" just means you're not on Shoddy at the moment, and your username doesn't show up in the tab that says "Users" until you come back and say you're not away, where your username shows up. The rating system is kinda complicated, so I'll just let someone more advanced with that stuff to help you. ^_^

"Away" just means you're not on Shoddy at the moment, and your username doesn't show up in the tab that says "Users" until you come back and say you're not away, where your username shows up. The rating system is kinda complicated, so I'll just let someone more advanced with that stuff to help you. ^_^
Okay, thanks.

The questions in the OP have been answered. If you would like to learn how to make a new Pokemon on your own server, Duck92 has written a great guide on patching, which can be viewed here. If you are still confused after reading that, feel free to make your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)