Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament VI - Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader

(Art by ium)

Swiss is done, there's no more second chances now. Lose now and you're out. Good luck all of you who made it this far.

Remember, all matches are to be played in a BEST OF THREE format, and all standard SM OU rules apply.

Quarterfinals

Empo vs ABR (Replays: 1 | 2 | 3)
Kebab mlml vs Tricking (Replays: 1 | 2 | 3)
Sacri' vs le LLiolae (Replays: 1 | 2 | 3)
Liones vs Dora (Replays: 1 | 2 | 3)

Please, let us know in the thread when you will be playing once your games are scheduled, we would all very much like to spectate.

Deadline
Sunday, October 6th @ 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited:
Quarterfinals

Empo vs ABR - if you like comp mons and miss this match i really dont know what are you doing with your life.

Kebab mlml vs Tricking - tricking is the better player, but kebab likely knows tricking well, so the upset potential is there

Sacri' vs le LLiolae - a bit better player and has more experience under high pressure

Liones vs Dora - dora's good but the german ladder hero crew is always very dangerous so i guess ill favor liones

INSULT

and every day the paper boy brings more
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Empo vs ABR - Shame these guys couldnt avoid each other till finals, defo my favorites to win it all going into top 16. Not gonna bold anyone bc i feel both of these dudes are at their ceilings, and furthermore, at equal skill levels. I would say adam has been more varied with his teams and the less predictable one when focusing on the builder, but you cant count empo out with the support of the italian mafia behind him(s/o will of fire). Whoever wins this is my favorite to win the tour, and i think both recognize they are facing their final major obstacles between themselves and the pink. A must watch. That being said gonna have to root for abr as i hope he can break the olt curse and bring the trophy to america. Still love u empo.

Kebab mlml vs Tricking - Italian mirror match, both dudes have been solid enough but it would be kind of crazy to not bold tricking here. Kebab pulled some very nice mus last round and piloted them to a clean win over typh, but vs the more seasoned woatli he may find himself having to make more plays than hes been accustomed too. Nonetheless, im pretty sure these guys are friends and kebab prob knows alot about tricking so an upset is possible.

Sacri' vs le LLiolae - Sacri finds himself in top 8 (where he shoulda been last year kek) facing off against a fellow frenchmen in our second country mirror match. Not a hard bold to make giving sacris experience and consistency but LLio has definitely proven himself as a worthy opponent. Having brought some rly cool teams, ive enjoyed watching both thus far and hoping for a close set.

Liones vs Dora - After the dumpster fire that was mimo vs liones r5, liones ditched the advanced ship dogshit in favor of some more solid teams, allowing him to achieve an upset over charmflash last round. On the other side, dora is lucky to be here thanks to hjk and has not rly stood out to me from his past sets. Gonna go with the safe(r) bold here but i still think this is gonna be close.

Gonna be a very fun round to watch as I dont see any mus that are truly lopsided. Gl to all!

fran17

(1999)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Empo vs ABR - empo is not a decent player
empo is not a big player
EMPO IS PHENOMENAL
Kebab mlml vs Tricking - kebab mlml is probably one of the worst prospect of the italian community, yet ive never seen a bigger piece of shit than tricking so im going 100% on kebab

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Quarterfinals

Empo vs ABR - I’m suspecting that abr might be autistic or is somewhere on the spectrum. That’s a compliment, not an insult. Don’t get it twisted. To be as dominant and as consistent as he has been these past few years is unheard of. Empo’s a great player too. Bound to be fun for us spectators (I won’t have time to watch, but will be there in spirit)
Kebab mlml vs Tricking - tricking should smoke this Afghanistan side dish rather easily. Really have no idea who kebab is, so could be another Bloo alt for all we know and could very well win this whole tournament
Sacri' vs le LLiolae - sacri’ is decent
Liones vs Dora - no clue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)