Finals Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament VI - Finals [Won by Tricking]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OU: le LLiolae vs Woatli | the stars really align for me to bold Tricking's opponent LOOL if he played Blarghfarghl, I think i might have bolded him finally. LLiolae had a bad last round, making an absolutely retarded play turn 1 where he Scalded a Tapu Fini LOL His USM skills may not be that inspiring..This is still the goat, though, and he's due for a win soon just like how Woatli is due for a loss idk how he keeps getting matchup

Liolae has been playing really well and he's been piloting very different cores pretty much every recent game although nothing too innovative or crazy in terms of playstyle. Very impressive run and he will probably keep getting better and better from here.

Meanwhile Tricking isnt scared of bringing anything, or clicking anything. This guy just superpowered a pex at 0-1 into bringing xurkitree in the most important mons game hes ever played. That takes balls of steel.

I'd say 60-40 edge to Tricking, however I think 90% of this series will be decided on the team builder. Tricking plays better and is less predictable but Liolae is solid enough to not fall for hard reads and beat him if he has favorable matchups. And he can easily get them.

msnt

\!/
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
LLLiolae it's your time dude, I would have nevers thought that one of my sparring partner would be one day in finals of OLT or any other smogon tournament but you did it and I'm really proud of you. Last step now and I Know you are able to do it. Let's get it Mano!

Tricking vs le LLLiolae : Tricking is probably the best player out of the two, and if this was a BO10 Tricking would win, but this isn't the case. LLLiolae is going full berserk since the beginning of this tournament, and he displayed an amazing ability to read every opponent he faced. Being in finals, considering the young player that he is, is one hell of an accomplishment, and it tells quite a lot about the bright future this kid has. Looking forward to seeing him slay SPL :v

Givrix

Mad Dog
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Liolae has been playing really well and he's been piloting very different cores pretty much every recent game although nothing too innovative or crazy in terms of playstyle. Very impressive run and he will probably keep getting better and better from here.

Meanwhile Tricking isnt scared of bringing anything, or clicking anything. This guy just superpowered a pex at 0-1 into bringing xurkitree in the most important mons game hes ever played. That takes balls of steel.

I'd say 60-40 edge to Tricking, however I think 90% of this series will be decided on the team builder. Tricking plays better and is less predictable but Liolae is solid enough to not fall for hard reads and beat him if he has favorable matchups. And he can easily get them.

Tricking vs le LLLiolae : Tricking is probably the best player out of the two, and if this was a BO10 Tricking would win, but this isn't the case. LLLiolae is going full berserk since the beginning of this tournament, and he displayed an amazing ability to read every opponent he faced. Being in finals, considering the young player that he is, is one hell of an accomplishment, and it tells quite a lot about the bright future this kid has. Looking forward to seeing him slay SPL :v

I feel like week in and week out everyone has been saying 'LLL hasn't impressed me.' Like I swear you people don't even watch his games. This man went 3-0 in swiss and made it to finals. hes 3-1 in snake with very strong opponents ( Tricking.kek, yjh, Loss to z0m, cdumas). Like I know his join date is 2017 but hes clearly good.

Then again Tricking is one of those how do u not have a trophy yet players so I would be happy either way. very deserving finalists.

IDK... I guess my point is z0mOG is the best ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)