Finals Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament IX - Finals [Won by SoulWind]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won, ggs.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-658460
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-658476

I got very good mus in finals, good job Cora for the great tour as you almost completed the Tricking run. Obviously happy with the result after the disasterclass I made last year, but I also got lucky in a few games in playoffs.

Thanks a lot to everyone that supported me, all my friends and whoever passed me teams when laddering, specially H.M.N.I.P for the last ladder game cheer, peace.

Corazan

Crystal
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
lost ggs,

Obviously very disappointed as I was scared this could've happen. I've pretty much reached my limits in terms of inspirations/ideas after playing the series against Empo as I've been spamming the SS metagame since like wcop qualifiers now (May) and it just showed up here. It's a good metagame but a really hard one to truly understand. There are not much rooms for creativity as opposite to gen6-7 so I eventually burnout by playing it so much and unfortunately It had to happen at the worst moment. SoulWind Im not sure about the person but as a player I respect you a lot and tbh you're from those very few players who Ive watched a tons of replays to improve in the game and making olt finals back to back is just absurd considering the amount of bo3 you need to win and the good players in there, no need to say you're a deserving winner. I would like to thank my friends from CCLM and the french community for the huge support I've got through this tournament and I really hope I'll give it back to you if any of you happens to make a deep run like this, I just feel terribly sorry for the finals. Thanks as well to the people from TSS or KC, Im always having a good time talking in those servers, I apologize for the show in finals too. Also mandatory shoutout to Pheo and Kickasser as I've used a lot of teams from them during my run and Im not sure I would've made it this far without you guys so thanks a ton.

Very tough loss to swallow and it's gonna be hard to move on but I'll be back for more indivs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)