Finals Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament IX - Finals [Won by SoulWind]

Status
Not open for further replies.

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I dont post too much predictions but this is Very good finals. soulwind is da goat and my boy but i play corazan on ladder at least 3-4 times in the last 1 month, he is very good and also creative w his builds. soulwind is probably just going to use something boring he stole from xray or empo no offense to him that just seems like how he likes going about gen8. i hope corazan wins tbh, it would be good representation of gen 8 where he kept bringing different unique squads and they were mainly offense especially in todays meta where everyone just recycles teams

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Awesome final, I remember how tight the Cora qualification is and I feel like he has played with some fire ever since. Would be a great story to see him take it, especially with the resurgence of French as a CG OU force. SoulWind is obviously a deserving winner, too, and would add to his dominance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)