Time to get the ball rolling! This is the manager signup thread for VGCPL II. Manager signups will be open from today, April 1, to Sunday, April 10.
- There will be 8 teams in VGCPL II. Teams will field 8 starters and a minimum of 4 substitutes. The max team size is 15.
- Preference will be given to previous VGCPL managers, but everyone is encouraged to apply. There is no guarantee that previous managers will be given a team
- We will draft using an auction of 120K credits.
- You may choose to sign up with up to 2 assistant managers. Signing up with at least one assistant manager will greatly improve your chances of being selected to manage.
- You as the main manager are allowed to purchase yourself for 15K credits or your price in VGCPL I + 3K credits. This can also apply to up to 1 of your assistant managers. You are not allowed to purchase both of your assistant managers. Of course, this is not required.
- Format Overview is as follows:
- 6x VGC 2022 Series 12
- 1x VGC Gen 7 Rotational Slot
- 1x Old VGC Rotational Slot (all formats TBD)
- After yesterday's discussion, we have chosen to not offer retains for VGCPL II.
- attending the draft and fielding an eligible team of players
- sending rosters to the commissioner on time weekly
- resolving any conflicts that arise
- motivating your team to have a great season!
Relevant Social Media:
Why should you be selected to manage?:
Example Signup 1:
Team Name: Mt. Pyre Magmas
Relevant Social Media: https://twitter.com/zeePKMN, zee#5449 on discord
Why should you be selected to manage?: I run the place, managed in VGCPL I as well as NPA and WWT. I have top cut several regionals and am knowledgeable about all formats in the tournament. tagmouse27 smells but he'll do a good job too.
Example Signup 2:
Name: Jonathan Melendez
Team Name: Marine Biology Marills
Relevant Social Media: none
Comanager(s): James Evans, Joe Biden
Why should you be selected to manage?: Wacka from Wacka World Tour.