Smogon VGC 2022 Winter Seasonal - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
jonas I am potentially requesting an extension for my match against Coam, depending on whether or not they get back to me today. I wasn't contacted until (practically) yesterday, I was unavailable for a multitude of reasons.

jonas

put your hands to the constellations
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Contacted new opponent and they aren't answering either. I don't know if I can play on the weekend with such short notice and I think I've waited enough to schedule the round at this point so I'd like to claim activity.
Hi. I messed up here as your opponent is someone who is already playing, but posted in as sub for who knows what reason. Instead, you will be playing vs Haruno . Your deadline will Be Wednesday at 11:59pm EST. Really sorry for the inconvience here.

Sapphire

♫ Mugen No Ticket ♫
is a Community Leader
VGC Leader
Hi, sorry to bother you, but I'm currently having a hard time contacting my opponent. I posted on their Smogon wall and got a reply, so we moved to Discord. I wasn't free to battle the day of so I asked my opponent when they were free and they said 'any day'. Once I finished my school assignment I contacted them and I have yet to get a reply 5 days later. I have also checked Showdown many times and have not seen them around. What should I do in this scenario? (Screenshots available if needed)
Edit: Also calling activity on my opponent

Last edited:

zoe

Tragic Decision
is an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnus
DOU & Discord Head
calling act: opponent hasn't shown up and its been half an hour since I've contacted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)