Smogon Tournament #9 - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
gr8astard vs Thatsjustpeachy this isn't a double elim tournament
Conflict vs DestinyUnknown I think DUnk is the better player, but Conflict is on a roll

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
If history was to repeat itself UU player (Destiny Unknown) vs Thatsjustpeachy

If you're making the point that we don't like how gr8astard got so far because we're all out of the tournament, you're obviously far too stubborn to be reasoned with. If you think that it's Double01's fault for being pushed into playing early, you're a fucking idiot. Please stop posting in this thread, trying to incite responses, because a large majority of the people on Smogon are not on your side. Nobody can do anything about the decision now so shut the fuck up and stop trying to be incendiary. Thanks.

And if you don't agree with the decision made in Round 2 there's nothing you can do now so just drop it because there's absolutely no point in arguing.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Actually i'm pretty ashamed at a lot of veterens reactions to this. I have seen a lot of users make questionable decisions, especially in tour matches. Yet they never get mentioned, Hugo being newer is definitely effecting peoples view. He's a great guy, and a few months ago I was a big advocate for double getting the win, so I show no bias here. Bro Fist, Pana, BKC (im especially dissapointed at how you're reacting, you're better then this), Lavos, and everyone else...a decision was made by the TD's, whether it be the right decision or not, hating on the guy gives you all no merit. It just stoops you to his level if anything, this occured 2 months ago. Just let it go guys...it's over with lol. Do you think hating on someone makes it any better, does it make you guys feel better lol?

Problems and CTC, I know you're his bro but stop agging these users on lol.

Smogon users have a problem with letting things go, I understand that. But he's a good guy and I know a plethora of great users who have stooped low for wins, doesn't make them a bad person. Stop being pricks to the guy, it's over with.

Hi, it's a Pokemon tournament, can we please not treat it like its something actually serious like the olympics?

Also, problems and ctc, it was a shit move that was dealt with, which means everyone should chill, but your shit posting isn't helping anything (more so at ctc). Just don't be obnoxious about it.

Can we all relax please? Thanks

Deluks917

Ride on Shooting Star
Something does not have to be as important as the olympics to matter to people. People spend alot of time playing pokemon and interacting on smogon and its natural they feel its important to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)