Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
game 1 was a clean one
game 2 i used 11 times lava plume vs his hippow and 5 time vs rachi and got no bun if i burn one of these pkmns i win
game 3 only 2 crits really dude same scenartio again you had more than 2 crits again i used like 8 times lava plume and got no urn we battled on grotto is this a glitch or something?

i will make a warstory from game 3 cause lol its worth

This proves Fakes is only beatable with the help of hax or bugs. Now Conflict or Gr8 need to win this shit, lgi guys

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
Lost 1-2 in a great, clean and enjoyable series(no nails left) where a 50/50 decided the third game. Good luck in future rounds Peachy; you can win this.

MOET lgi
MOET will hax his way to the trophy :D
gl Conflict & Gr8stard
one of my bitches will win this thing :kongler::kongler::kongler::kongler::kongler::kongler::avatar::avatar::avatar::avatar::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::evan::evan::evan::evan::justin::justin::justin::avatar2::avatar2::avatar2::chaos::chaos::adam::adam::adam::adam::kongler::kongler::doom::doom::justin::happybrain::happybrain::avatar::avatar::avatar::avatar::heart::heart::heart::heart::pirate::pirate::pirate::kongler::kongler::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::toast::toast::toast::nerd::nerd::nerd::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)