fuck you cb magnezone,Magnezone @ Choice Band
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon

ok after this fucking team builder i've decided to drop pokemon online for ever, good luck guys, @tfc it's really funny to pain split together ^^, thanks to everyone who supported the noob underdog shinycarletto and maybe see you on other games.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ok after this fucking team builder i've decided to drop pokemon online for ever, good luck guys, @tfc it's really funny to pain split together ^^, thanks to everyone who supported the noob underdog shinycarletto and maybe see you on other games.
quitting pokemon because of something other than hax...

legend

You still have showdown!

Alice

The worst taste in music
shit man you're awesome XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)