Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice

The worst taste in music
Won 2-0 against Mynism

A timely crit sealed game two tho... sorry for that >_<

He didn't factor in luck Stone, stfu ;)

EDIT: Lol, silly Stone, I meant no offense, didn't my cute smiley give that away?

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
He didn't factor in luck Stone, stfu ;)

Hey stfu , i don't understand why people always bring up luck. The hax wasn't even that bad, I read the logs. And, don't play the fuckin game if you can't take the luck. And don't you dare try to take this win away from Alice, if she didn't play good enough to win she wouldn't of won.

Edit: Im constantly cute, no smileys are ever needed in my posts. I mean no harm young padawan. But gotta defend my future wife.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Alice ain't bad, but i'm sad for my bro.

Peace out, you'll crush them in the next one.

Grind Pantera

Bro, theres two things in life you must never shy away from...

1) Your love for your woman.
2) YOUR LOVE FOR YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM. LETS GET IT SWEEP!
This football stuff again... im not that inlove with football:evan:

wait.. maybe i am.

zak and i have a disgraceful time zone difference (I wake up he has to go, he wakes up and I have to go). We should be able to get this done within 3 days though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)