Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a lot of good matchups this round (and last round too). Can you all send me your battle logs in a PM for my enjoyment? :)

If you want to wait until you're eliminated or you win the whole shebang, that's fine too, I just wanna read me some good battles.

Mi opponent symphonyx64 had an error. He put a wrong move in one of his pokemon and he ask me to restart the battle. I told him that it was ok but if he won me by hax I won the series ( we are 1-1 ). This is taking more than 40 minutes and he don't answer me. We're in French Time (in battle). Answer me and help me now, please. Thank You.

Can the tournament deadline be extended until this sunday? It seems to be the only viable time that me and my opponent will be able to battle.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
There were a lot of good matchups this round (and last round too). Can you all send me your battle logs in a PM for my enjoyment? :)

If you want to wait until you're eliminated or you win the whole shebang, that's fine too, I just wanna read me some good battles.

Anyway you guys could post them? I'm sure everyone would really enjoy some of the awesome match ups!

ps. anyone got the ipl and golden sun match?

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
lost because im a dumbfuck, could have easily won but didnt read x had ended, stayed in just to get crit and it went downhill from there

gdi

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Anyway you guys could post them? I'm sure everyone would really enjoy some of the awesome match ups!

ps. anyone got the ipl and golden sun match?
This would be nice but then it would reveal people's teams

Damn it Rey

game 1: lost, close af tho
game 2: won, i had a clean sweep but got crit, then he had a sweep and got crit, full of achievement
game 3: won really close 1-0

thanks for the ggs hanke you're a pure class opponent and they were really fun. come back for wcop!!

Round is over. I gave K-12 the win over symph since I think the problems that occurred in the third game were due to symph's actions, and Vemane won a coin flip over Mynism.

edit: decision was reversed and activity win was given to Mynism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)