Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol why don't you just admit you lost ? There was no haxx. Except maybe in the third battle, there was a little bit of it. Anyway, that doesn't matter.

lol why don't you just admit you lost ? There was no haxx. Except maybe in the third battle, there was a little bit of it. Anyway, that doesn't matter.
I'm not going to start an immature complaint about hax. You clearly haxed me in all three battles (even the one I won). Every critical hit, burn, etc, you inflicted on my pokes were all crucial. And I did post that I lost. You want me to admit I lost in a fair battle? No, I'm not going to admit to that.

I don't like getting in the middle of a dispute, but you're being very disrespectful with Private.

I believe that posting something in the fashion of 'lost in three stupid games full of hax' is showing bad sportmanship. It's like saying, hey my opponent is stupid, I am superior and deserved the win.

Even if that's the case you shouldn't say it. It's disrespecting your oponent. I understand that private gets annoyed. It has nothing to do with winning or losing, it has to do with eternal saying he's not worth getting to round 5. So please guys, don't be ass kissers and insult him.

Note that I'm not discussing if he got lucky or not. I'm saying that I see a lot of favoritism and bad manners.

nono... it's nothing about, "you don't deserve to get in round 5." I said nothing about that. I simply stated that I got haxed in all 3 battles, which cost me the 2 games that I lost. Meaning things would've been different if it weren't for the hax. This is a luck-filled game. Of course it means that you're lucky if you win the tournament. As you avoided getting luck haxed or losing because of a team disadvantage. And so I was unlucky and lost. I got haxed and lost, not lost because of hax. Also, no need for others to back me up or bash Private. Pokemon is just a game.

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
thought we will get this done today, but my opponent didnt answer to my last vm, allthough he was online, i hope he will be active today, next week will be difficult to find a good time....

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
lol you´re right, but it isn´t my fault, we have been online 30 mins at the same time now and he didnt answer, after i answered him, and btw i won the last round without an activity win :o

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
lost to sunbeam 1-2 though i haxed like a god in the both games i lost. the battle i won was clear so ggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)