Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
did testing, high jump kick has 40% accuracy, do I get a researcher badge?

GGs though, you played well

hanke and I have been in contact and should play today or tomorrow, most likely tomorrow. I don't think that we'll have any difficulty playing before the deadline, but there's always the possibility that we may need an extension.

So the biggest problem with getting my match done was our timezone difference, which was 6 hours I believe. My opponent celebi_vor said he was available close to the weekend after I had a whole week off. I was very busy on friday and saturday got stuck at a funeral, however I barely missed the time. I admit to completely missing Sunday because I forgot, but he's in college now and didn't get my last few messages. Sad and unfortunate events probably not in my favor.

I don't believe this we were on at the same time today and he didn't get my message O_O. I'll see if he can stay up till 11 in his time. today

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Been trying really hard to get our games done, opponent hasn't been on since the 7th, though he hasn't contacted in a while before that. Gunna be on the server most of today as well, see if he comes on.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Didn't think it was possible but my opponent complains even more than I do, and does it about things that aren't hax. Won 2-0, ggs

I tried to catch him the best I could. I left practice early and got home at around 10:50 his time and my sister got off the comp at like 11:08 his time, which is when I asked him to be on. He says he has class at 8 pm so he had to leave at 10 pm his time. So we haven't battled yet.

I know the tournament ends tonight but tomorrow I don't have practice which means I'll get out of school at 3:15 and should be home a bit before 4:00pm, which means I'll be home just before 10 pm his time. That's the best I can offer if an extension was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)