Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost 2-1 to hanke in some really weird games. I lost the first game when it was still anyone's match because Focus Blast decided to reaffirm its status as the worst move in the game, won the second game because Hydro Pump tried to compete with Focus Blast and cost hanke the win, and lost the third game when I clicked the wrong move at a point in the game when I was at a disadvantage, but still stood a decent chance of winning.

Good games, hanke. Sorry if I'm complaining too much, it's not your fault. I'm just mad at myself for messing up. Thanks for being such a good sport when my internet died and good luck in the rest of the tournament!

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright well I've been making myself more than available for the past few days but I haven't heard anything back from -Dragon9. Turns out he even logged in earlier today but he never got in touch with me. Dunno what else I can do at this point.

No coin flips were made this round, and there was only one where I came close to doing one. 58/64 battles were completed which is a good completion rate for Round 3, let's try to get a 100% battle completion rate in Round 4.

Activity wins: celebi_vor, mfhoundoom, Vemane, Joeyboy, gene, Grind Pantera. The only debatable one out of these for me was celebi_vor vs HardCore and I ended up awarding the win due to missed scheduled matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)