Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity Post. My opponent and I have had troubles getting in touch. If possible I would like an extension till next week. Sorry about this.

Lost the third match to Nachos, a miss really helped him, I don't know what the match would be without him. Ggs

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
I missed elDino one time due to forgetting an appointment I had before he went on vacation. This was on the 15th. I Vm'd him after that, but he never responded.

Well,I tried to contact penguin in the forum.I checked PO looking for him many times too.
I really wanted to battle him since he's pretty good,but oh well.I will wait for news about round 3.

My opponent finally decides to try and do something about organizing the battles at the last possible minute; earlier today. This is what he said, after having days to respond:

"Sure, add me on Skype"

I am not sure if he realizes that the deadline is no more than twelve hours away. I have done the best I can to organize a match-up, but I am not sure if my opponent understands.

activity post

my opponent wasnt online from the 12th to the 27th, after being in contact. now he hasnt logged in since the 29th

activity.

Vaz messaged me on the 30th, I responded at 3am on the 31st. (not earlier today) I was away over christmas w/o access to po.

I've asked him to add me on skype before, but he hasn't really said anything about that. Not that skype is needed, he could have said no though.

Anyway, I'll message him again now and we'll battle asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)