Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
Still trying to get this done. We missed each other when we were supposed to play.

Edit : vmed twice, still no answer.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Lost game 1 to Jackal because of two 3 turn Outrages.
Won game 2 against Jackal fair and square.
Won game 3 too, got a crit, it didn't matter, just worsened to score from Jackal's (and everyone else's) perspective.

Very GGs Jackal.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I won the first game fair and square but then got violently haxed out of the next two... not much I could do.

Karma will get you bartman...

Won game 3 too, got a crit, it didn't matter, just worsened to score from Jackal's (and everyone else's) perspective.

Very GGs Jackal.
lol, very detailed, i'm more inclined to believe jackal got haxed out of the win

Edit: haha using rmt teams, at least you credited them

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Lol. Thank you to X5Dragon. I used your team in the 3rd game. And Delko+Mynism. I used your team in the 2nd game. Proves my team sucks.

Also, Scizor's LO BP and DNite's ESpeed would have seen me home regardless of that Icicle Spear crit.

Very GGs Jackal.
As soon as I read this, I knew something had to be off.

I won the first game fair and square but then got violently haxed out of the next two... not much I could do.

Karma will get you bartman...
And this is what made more sense.

The Wolfpack is getting haxed out of ST8

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Confirming.

Good game man, well deserved in both matches.

#goodluckinsmogtour8

Alice

The worst taste in music
Activity...

We agreed to play between yesterday and today. Been here both days and he still hasn't shown up >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)