Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity Post.

I'm not battling in the 31 and probably in the 01, but i'm sure my opp won't claim the victory or something like that since he haven't even answered my VM's and have never posted here.

I won the first match:
[K-12] The Madchine 2-0 Heatchcliff Huxtable.
Good game! (Y)

Tomorrow at same hour we´ll play the other/s battle/s.

PD: I confirm what Heatchcliff Huxtable says. Sorry man.

Lost to McMeghan 2-0 (3-0, 3-0). The first match was 93 turns long but was hax-free on both sides and had a lot of really good plays. During the second I had a timely crit which nearly won me the game...but that was immediately followed by two awful misses that cost me the match. Really gg, and good luck in the future rounds!

Another activity post. Been trying to get my battle done with Blightbringer since day one. I got a reply from him 9 days later after my initial message, and I have been having trouble getting our match done.

I sent him another two messages, and he still hasn't replied to those. I really hope this doesn't come down to a coin flip and we can get our battle done. Been trying.. >_>

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
BW and me scheduled to do our remaining battle / battles tomorrow, hopefully everything goes fine.

yeah

game 1 i lost lategame to something unfortunate although i won an earlier 50/50 which helped AND game 2 was decided by another 50/50 in which i predicted wrongly...good series though!!!

GGs ToF and GL.......

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I VMed my last schedules, he didn't come since the 18th. I hope he'll see that before the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)