Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent appeared on 14th when I was waiting for him for a while already, then he said he could battle anytime "tomorrow" and there he goes again - inactive on the forums since 15th. I can understand that he was the one waiting for me then, but I've been waiting for him to appear (again) for much longer already and on that day I just had an exam - he could at least schedule this few days sooner. Oh well... Activity post. Hope he'll just reappear somehow.

3 days left and my opponent hasn't been on since the 12th. So I'll probably win twice in a row because of my opponent not appearing.

Still waiting for my opponent Gil4 after I already VM and PM him. Not responding.
Lol what? You only appeared today and there wasn't a single PM from you, just one VM before you disappeared, don't lie. And even now you write this and go offline right off the bat. :/ I'll just be online most of the day for the next few days, don't disappear again and we'll make this done.

as the deadline is approaching, heist has been on the vacation since the 14th. we said we'd play after he gets back but if he doesn't that's what the deal is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)