Smogon Tournament #7 - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright ladies and gents, signups are over. We couldn't quite hit 512, but fear not I am not gonna shun a whole shitload of you.

ST7 will be a 384 man tournament with round robin finals. If each player in the finals beats another opponent (ie each battler wins one set and loses the other), the result will be determined by least games lost. If two players have the same games lost, it will go to head to head between those two. If all three players have identical records (same number of games won and lost), there will be a one game playoff between each opponent until we have a champion.

But let's not worry about that now. Signups are closed, and we are moving on to round 1.

I went through and checked every person who signed up with a post count less than 15 or a join date after Sept 1, 2010. I then decided to cut you based off of your posting history, recent activity and other general things I noticed. These decisions were made subjectively, by me.

If your post got deleted, my apologies but you did not meet the signup requirements. Keep contributing to the site and come out again next year.

If your signup post is not deleted, that means you are in. There are exactly 384 (well, 385 now!) posts, so everyone you see is in.

Round 1 will be posted tomorrow.

It begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)