Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak91

Silent waters run deep
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 9 Champion
lost game one due to a crit and a burn, other two games were hax free and close.

ggs I suppose

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i cant for predictions purposes.

hopefully they can get it done soon, symph said he would...

can you shut the fuck up

?

q.q

Hehe, you really want to do this?

Alright, let's show this kid how we roll.

*ehem*

Your a fucking joke like the name you've always carried,
you haxed TFC and denied it like a whore,
just like you asked your mom why you were born two months after she married,
she stopped said no and walked out the door.

You think you gonna go to the top and pull though?
cause if you lose your mom and ain't gonna fix you.

what do you mean lets show this kid how i roll youre even more unknown that i am

if im a fucking joke then why am i in spl and you arent. what does that make you nigga

i denied haxing tfc because i didnt dipshit if i wasnt paranoid about you being a dick and showing everyone i would show you the log

yes i think i will pull on top just because of you. you are my spike lee. and you are my nigga

Fix your grammer before you talk to me. Otherwise rap.

I really can't tell weather this is Rapping or Poetry. But whatever it is, you both suck at it.
Thanks man, I assume your other five posts also have great quality such as this one. One month on the job, nice stuff.

Thanks, bye.

1-1 vs symph, got unlucky in the 1st and the 2nd had little bits of luck for both of us ggs we'll do the last tomorrow

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Me and Golden Sun are tied at 1-1. We will play the remaining match ~24 hours from now.

Hello, Vaz.

I believe that you should grow a pair of balls because right now, there is a notable lack of manhood. Real men do not ask other real men to use better grammar. In fact, the fake men who tell other real men to use better grammar usually spell grammar with an "a" after the second "m" instead of the letter "e". I would appreciate if you could please make these changes, then continue talking to me. And you aint black nigga we play pokemon our bloods and crips are dialga and palkia.

Thanks, bye.

Reactions: HSA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)