Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to Focus Blast miss in game two, and to a first turn no flinch-and-crit on turn one of game three.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to TV-Rocka 2-1

There was a fair amount of hax against in the 3rd game (can't remember the first 2), but they were overall some good games. Good luck TV-Rocka in following rounds ^_^

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Lost.
Wifi battle was active on the second battle, which screwed me a lot, revealing my team and all the "surprise"

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
yeah i beat the ATTICUS a few rounds too early, ggs. i do it all for her now...

Lost 2-0 in an infuriating way, i hope i never have to go trough this again, as this was the last thing id have prepared for >.> gg's i guess...

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lets get those series done guys, I know a lot of you are mid series but I am really confused as to why it is taking so long. I can understand in the first few rounds but we are getting down to the wire here and you all should be motivated! keep in touch with your opponents

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I've had some timezone issues, but I'll try to play Shade tomorrow. We've both been pretty active, just at different times.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
All of my hopes and dreams were crushed by IronBullet93.

I now pass the torch to shade. Do me proud.

i contacted zfs on irc a few times last week, but did not get a response.

i havent seen him online in the last few days, however im sure we can finish the remaining matches.

Xiang
Last Activity: Feb 14th, 2011 11:43:28 PM

I check the forum daily , but my opponent doesn't reply the message that I have left in his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)