Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have yet to receive PMs from several people still left in the tournament... I don't know what you people are waiting for!

I don't want people advancing on coin flips this late into the tournament, and a lot more people than usual seem to be having timezone problems this round, so I am extending the deadline by 48.

The new deadline is Monday, February 7 at 11:59pm EST.

Get those battles in. PM your opponent and PM me so I can give as many activity wins as possible and dont have to resort to flipping coins.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
made to play on a simulator where half my teams don't work then robbed of a win what can i say... well not "ggs" thats for sure

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
won the first match vs shade. i got a really lucky break with a focus blast miss though. we'll play the rest tomorrow

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
yea sorry people who predicted me. im pretty sure no one could win those last 2 matches under those stupid as fuck conditions

"Now check post 156"
KK, must be an important update, and post 156 is:

made to play on a simulator where half my teams don't work then robbed of a win what can i say... well not "ggs" thats for sure
Jackal has a cruel sense of humor

(Btw I am aware that someone's post has been deleted xD)

Hey, lost 2-0 to ToF. First game was really nice, I might have been ahead for most of it but I couldn't get past his Dragonite and he played the end well.
2nd game I changed to a dodgy team, lost Gyarados and Forretress and never really had any chance.

Congrats to ToF, he's a nice guy and hope he goes far in the tournament.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Deadline, can't afford to wait any longer. Here is how the uncompleted battles are going down.

Activity wins:

Ditto vs Pharaoh
Tsubasa-kun vs Heist
skarm vs sasu
SilentRevolver vs zfs
bobtheball4 vs Xiang
.CarloO~ vs apologies

Coin Flips:

Bartman101 vs BlisseyofDoom

would have like to have seen this match done as you guys both pmed me but alas I guess it didn't work out. Sucks it had to end this way.

With that, onto the next one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)