Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
me and Jcpdragonx are having real trouble getting a battle because we have really bad time zone clashes, I think he is 11/10 hours out from me

we will probs get it done in the end tho

EDIT: We played the first game, 1-0 to me so far, sorry for the bad luck JC

Was supposed to battle with dubs this weekend but missed him due to stupidity on my part, going to contact him again ASAP and figure something out.

Posting that I'm dropping out and forfeiting to Herocross. New semester started and I don't want to keep people waiting on me, and I don't have wifi access at home for my laptop either.

attempting to battle NailsOU on weds, although it depends on whether he plans on giving me a time to battle or if im just supposed to spend all day online looking for him...

Im not sure how myself and georgle182 are going to get this done by the deadline. He is 1-0 up, and our time differences are terrible.

Typical Smogon Server crashes just as I got a perfect start, and we had to replay. We lost time from this meaning he lost internet access. I had to get up early on the last day of my holidays just to get this done, which didn't end up happening. I now have school, and I highly doubt ill be able to work around george again by getting up early again, my parents will kick me off the comp if they see me.

Not happy =(

So I talked to symphony64 on PO, and I believe that I don't have any chance at ST7 (I'm not good at OU), and we're both kind of busy, so I'm letting him into the next round.

GG (even though we didn't battle) and good luck in the rest of the tourney!
Thanks dude, first you hax me in both matches then give up.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
it takes like 10-15mins to play 3 pokemon battles, who's doesn't have 15mins of free time.....

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I celebrate Chinese New Year too but Pokemon is still most important!

on topic...

smashlloyd and I are in the same timezone but apparently my school and work schedules conflict with his. So I just sent him another PM to set up a fixed time so we can just get the battles done with. Tired of coming online and he goes offline and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)