Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
won game 1 and got haxed by a perfectly timed crit on game 2 (called that if i lost in this tourney it would be to luck)

anyways we will do the third one later as tfc doesnt wanna do it now

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Update. Not battled aziki. I've made it clear that I can only battle over two days, but he refuses to go by that (I simply am not able to do all three at once... Similarly to my round one situation). I admit that due to exams I was incapable to battle in the first couple of days... Now my Internet source has been damaged from the outside due to severe weather and I'm not sure when or if I will be able to battle in time (having to type this on my iPhone4)

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Lost to Buba 2-1, first match I played terribly, second I played pretty okay and the third he fucking killed me with some crazy skills. GGs.

And with that I'm retired from this shitty gen for good :D

Lost first match 1-0 vs Folgorio in a very good match.
Won the second match 1-0 in a very good match with a good comeback on my part.
Lost the last match 4-0, ggs dude and good luck in the future rounds.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
yup lost the last game vs tfc, that second match hax has costed me yet another official tourney

shouldnt even bother with these in the future, the result is always the same

"ggs"

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I beat Dr.Fleischmann 2-1 in GGs.

Game 1: Dr.Fleischmann 6-0
Game 2: Dubulous 2-0
Game 3: Dubulous 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)