Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won 2-1 against Disposable Puppets. Both the first game to him and last to me were decided by untimely crits. The middle one was down to the wire, though. Good games.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
ergh, parents didn't tell me that we were going to be out until this morning. i will try to get the battles with Sparko done ASAP. Rescheduling times with him.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I said I wouldn't do this, but I personally made an error last round and I am doing this to make up for it. Just trying to keep things as fair as possible for everyone involved and reduce host intervention.

TheSpartan is being subbed in for CRASHiC.

I played one round with The_Chaser in which I won, with a critical hit that mattered. Sorry, The_Chaser, gg.

Hope we can get our other battle done soon.

Lost to Buba 2-1, first match I played terribly, second I played pretty okay and the third he fucking killed me with some crazy skills. GGs.

And with that I'm retired from this shitty gen for good :D
Yeah ggs

Just lost to Erebyssial 2-1, though it should have been 2-0 :p, good games but the clearly superior player won, he seemed like a nice guy, and i wish him the best of luck in the rest of the tournament!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)