Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LiNAInVeRsE hasn't been online for about 3 days, as soon as he comes online we should be able to battle

Just to recap: pizzapie hadn't been on since the tournament started, and then responded to my VM on December 27th. I responded to THAT VM, but he hasn't been on since.

I'm not sure how to find saved logs on po but I'm up 1-0 against Freddles atm. I wont the 1st game 3-0. Gonna play the other 2 in a few.

Edit: I won the 2nd game 3-0 also. And I know how to find the logs..just in case xD.Good games Freddles!

My opponent has been deathly ill the past week and has been unable to come on. Trying to schedule a battle now.

I'm not sure how to find saved logs on po but I'm up 1-0 against Freddles atm. I wont the 1st game 3-0. Gonna play the other 2 in a few.

Edit: I won the 2nd game 3-0 also. And I know how to find the logs..just in case xD.Good games Freddles!
They are saved on your computer, so you wont find them on PO. Try searching your computer for them, I'm guessing you remember to press the save log button, but if not you also need to press that during match.

Still quite a few matches left and deadline is 2moz amrite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)