Smogon Tournament #6 Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Atticus, TAY, Stat, and vashta will all win, then stat vs atticus finals but i can't decide who wins from there

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oof, I guess I can do it earlier then, sorry tfc. It has to be mon/tue/wed though, because on Thursday I'm going out into the desert and I will not be able to use the internet at all.

I'll set up a time.

hanke says he's testing teams, and I explained to him that it will be difficult for me to play later in the week, so if I miss the schedule later in the week, that's why.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
draco miss, speed tie loss, 1 turn wake up, not really hax but not great luck. TFC wins, gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)