Smogon Tournament #6 Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm sorry, one battle is not going to cut it.

I do this every year..

The case:
Lost the ST2 final.. To Noobster.
Lost in ST3 when checking a cricket score and looked back to find, instead of the full health Skarmory I was expecting, a fainted Celebi. I still dont know how I managed that one..
Lost in ST5 because I was praying for a ch against a Vaporeon using wish protect, with my Rhyperior, which had Swords Dance (I had forgotten the set).
And my ST1 loss I dont remember the details of, but I do remember it was an extremely stupid blunder..

So that leaves my ST4 loss to IPL. This one isnt a choke because there was no reasonable way of knowing before hand, but basically at the time my thinking was "yeah this team is slightly weak to full stall, but seriously, what are the chances IPL will be using that?"

Have a nice day.

I just got on (long nights of sleep, thank you, weekend).
So me and EW are going to play after he wakes up (8~10) ;) See you there

The SPrinkLer

Banned deucer.
St6-counterteamed r1. He uses lead heatran against my skarmory. First turn, he uses hp electric as I go to gyarados. That's just a little bit of it -.-

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Can we not turn this thread into a "let's list our smogon tournament losses"?

Quite a few matches I've wanted to catch this round but missed =(

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Kinneas and I were supposed to battle today, but he left and has not returned.
Yeah sorry. Some real life stuff came up out of nowhere and I had to leave in the middle of my tour match, which I was winning. I'll be online for the rest of today in hopes of getting this completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)