Smogon Tournament #6 Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping to get it done this weekend but I'm not sure if its possible. We'll try tomorrow I guess.

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok I'm back, so hopefully this match will get done pretty soon.

Y'know to be fair, I'm getting kind of nervous here, as well as thinking...

I only got here due to hax and luck (mostly), the only reason I won against all those good battlers... So there are 2 things I'm gonna do:

1)Keep hoping I get luck
2)If I manage to get to the finals, and I somehow managed to win. It's very likely I give up my win for the other <.<; I don't deserve it anyway...

holy shit that means me and snorlax technically lost to zandgaia as well...i declare a vendetta on hax, starting by banning jirachi

EDIT: although when you think about it pokemon is mostly luck

Haven't met mien online yet, he sent me some pms when I wasn't online so I sent him a pm to ask for his online times now to get this hopefully done as soon as possible.

dude just play, pokemon involves hax
Heheheheh, except when you play against me <.<; You'll get annoyed by it, seriously.

holy shit that means me and snorlax technically lost to zandgaia as well...i declare a vendetta on hax, starting by banning jirachi

EDIT: although when you think about it pokemon is mostly luck
I Lol'ed at your jirachi comment :P I don't even use it >.<;

Dont you dare.

Have a nice day.
OOooo Yes I do, what you wanna do :P

*Though on a side note, I may change that <.<;*

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
2)If I manage to get to the finals, and I somehow managed to win. It's very likely I give up my win for the other <.<; I don't deserve it anyway...
Pull such a stunt, and you will regret the day you messed with an official tournament. Especially one hosted by me.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Because of the very likely chance that hanke and I don't get our battle done, I would just like to make it known that I did everything I could to get it done.

I contacted him on IRC the day that battling was allowed to be done, and he said he would be ready on the 17th last wednesday. I contacted him that day and he postponed our battle to Thursday, which never happened either because he wasn't ready. On Friday I told him I needed to battle because I was going to be gone visiting my grandfather all weekend, but he refused because he was "downloading something and talking to people on a forum, so his computer wouldn't be able to handle shoddy right now". And now he hasn't been on IRC for the last two days, and he won't respond to the PM I sent to him.

And unfortunately, tomorrow I will be unable to play nearly all day because I have class from 8-12 PM, then work at 12:30 PM until 10 PM (and at 10 PM it's already 2 AM in hanke's timezone).

So because of his timezone being GMT -2 (and what I think to be his sleep schedule), unless he gets on in the next 3 hours, this battle isn't going to be completed... but personally i feel like I've done everything I could to finish it. He took over a week to "get ready" for the battle, and then continuously put it off until I couldn't do it because of family business, and now during the last two days he's completely gone.

Because of the very likely chance that hanke and I don't get our battle done, I would just like to make it known that I did everything I could to get it done.

I contacted him on IRC the day that battling was allowed to be done, and he said he would be ready on the 17th last wednesday. I contacted him that day and he postponed our battle to Thursday, which never happened either because he wasn't ready. On Friday I told him I needed to battle because I was going to be gone visiting my grandfather all weekend, but he refused because he was "downloading something and talking to people on a forum, so his computer wouldn't be able to handle shoddy right now". And now he hasn't been on IRC for the last two days, and he won't respond to the PM I sent to him.

And unfortunately, tomorrow I will be unable to play nearly all day because I have class from 8-12 PM, then work at 12:30 PM until 10 PM (and at 10 PM it's already 2 AM in hanke's timezone).

So because of his timezone being GMT -2 (and what I think to be his sleep schedule), unless he gets on in the next 3 hours, this battle isn't going to be completed... but personally i feel like I've done everything I could to finish it. He took over a week to "get ready" for the battle, and then continuously put it off until I couldn't do it because of family business, and now during the last two days he's completely gone.
I would like to say sorry LN I was busy for a few days last week and I was not able to battle if possible to extend the deadline I would be very happy :)

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
xianglongfa said:
we need to schedule our match. I can't do it this weekend b/c of a math competition. What about next weekend?
So this was sent to me back on Thursday and we had agreed on playing this upcoming weekend with no idea about the deadline so unless he comes on around this time of the week we won't be playing. He's busy so I guess this an activity post.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)