Smogon Tournament #6 Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my oponent have really bad time zone issues (i'm gmt -3, he's gmt -8) and he also isn't very active so should be hard to do this battle, but I'll be online most of the time waiting for him.

Just another activity post, still trying to catch Giant Enemy Crab online. Sent another PM to him.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Battling rem tonight at like 8 PM EST if anyone wants to watch

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Due to such conflicting time zones and schedules, Sapienta and i are looking at doing this match on the weekend sadly.

Since the deadline is nearing I thought I should update with our current status from the beginning. I PMed HSA on the day matches should be done. We've contacted each other and scheduled it for the weekend of January 30-31. On Saturday my Wii keeps me online it seems as he contacted an hour after I left. On Sunday we saw each other online and contacted each other but then he got off. So probably we'll get this done on the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)