Smogon Tournament #6 Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I lost in a pretty heated game. Looking at DL's team now, I could have won if I had made a different late game move selection, but alas, not the case.

Good game.

Sigh... Faze hasn't been on for almost two weeks now, and I've been trying to get in contact with him for a while...

I dunno how this is going to work.

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hegna has failed to meet our scheduled time for battle and i haven't got the time to spare as I was pretty specific. hopefully a miracle will occur.

hegna has failed to meet our scheduled time for battle and i haven't got the time to spare as I was pretty specific. hopefully a miracle will occur.
Yeah, sorry about that I completely forgot about having to help my grandparents out with something.

I'll be waiting online hoping you're still there, but if not, missing the battle was my fault. Kind of why I like more leeway and a battle earlier compared to the deadline.

I'm out if we don't get the battle done though, I did miss the time.

I'm having team issues and my opponent is only going to be on for another 45 minutes. I guess I'm asking for a possible extension...once again xD. I really need to start paying attention to deadlines...I'm gonna be known for most forfeits. If only school had a pause button... >.<

Edit: My team is finally settled. So, if I am granted an extension, this WILL get done tomorrow!

I contacted Sixonesix again, he's messaged me once since I've contacted him and it was the last day in the tour...If I see him on today I'll battle him.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Extension for those who have the Substitution mark on them: Wednesday, January 20th, 9:00 PM, PST.

If there are any incompleted matches, there will be coin flip action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)