Smogon Tournament #6 Registrations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've considered this carefully. Initially I wasn't interested at all. However, Lord Liam managed to convince me to consider it. I suppose I could give this a shot.

Consider this my registration attempt. My Shoddy name is the same as my Smogon name.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Please read the following rules!

Joining Rules
  1. You must have a good standing title on Smogon. This means you cannot have the "I Could Be Banned!" status under your nickname.
  2. If you have just registered at Smogon, you cannot join this tournament. This requirement may be avoided if you have made a sufficient number of quality posts, which will be determined by Sonuis. Similarly, if you have been inactive over long periods of time, then you may be disallowed to join. The reasoning for this rule is that we are trying to make sure nobody will be inactive over the course of the tournament.
  3. If you have registered with a join date for quite a few months at Smogon but lack posts, your eligibility will be put into question due to your idle time. You can't call it lurking for six months to a year. We'll determine if you're active enough to join.
If you discover that your post was deleted that had your registration for Smogon Tournament #6, that means you were rejected from joining. You broke a rule from the above. Do not post asking to register again if your first post was deleted. There will be a 256 player cap. All registrations after that will turn into substitute slots. There will be a need for substitutes.

If you are not eligible, PLEASE DON'T POST! Don't be like this
In.

...someone deleted my post >>
It makes it easier for Sonius to get the Rounds up faster. Thanks in advance

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So we know: Just because you're a substitute, doesn't mean you won't be able to play. I'm going to guarantee that the first ten substitutes will end up playing due to incomplete matches. Probably more really. So don't be afraid to sign up as a substitute.

ALL OF THE REGISTRATION RULES STILL APPLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)