Magmortified vs Giant Enemy Crab
Loki vs Gouki
august vs Twist of Fate
Earthworm vs Panamaxis
Junior vs 3N3MY
locopoke vs Luphrous
HECTORtu vs Battlelulz - ;_;
JabbaTheGriffin vs Zak91

Aw, I was hoping for an EW-Gouki finals.

Oh well, currently rooting for:
Gouki
HECTORtu
Battlulz

..although that list is guaranteed to diminish after this round :(

Oh, and Gouki, if you have the log vs. Loki, do you think you could PM it to me? Really wanted to watch that match <_<

CTI

black
hehe I should've entered this predictions tourney, all predictions right so far. Let's keep it up people. O:

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
waiting for hector to come on so we can do this, when/if he comes on today it should be done. gj to everyone who won also.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
I defeated Luphrous 1-0 in the toughest match I've ever played. Good game, too bad you couldn't make it further.

sending log now

Agh that one hurt. Let's just say I completely forgot your last 'mon could use that move(stupid I know but still), and thought I had it won :/ Also sucks cause in hindsight there are some things I felt I could have done differently, had I thought it out a bit more. But oh well, that kind of stuff happens in the heat of the moment. Good game, it was a lot of fun.

Good luck in future rounds.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Agh that one hurt. Let's just say I completely forgot your last 'mon could use that move(stupid I know but still), and thought I had it won :/ Also sucks cause in hindsight there are some things I felt I could have done differently, had I thought it out a bit more. But oh well, that kind of stuff happens in the heat of the moment. Good game, it was a lot of fun.

Good luck in future rounds.

I made some mistakes too, and some things I could've done better. But everything happens how it's supposed to happen in the end and there's no changing that.

Heh I somehow knew Panamaxis was going to win. Something inside me said that'd be the big upset of this round, although ToF was highly favored over august as well.

Woo Junior wins. All of my predictions have come out just as expected except for Loki vs Gouki...and I guess loco vs Luphrous but that was a coin toss =P. GO GIANT ENEMY CRAB, HECTOR AND ZAK.

I made some mistakes too, and some things I could've done better. But everything happens how it's supposed to happen in the end and there's no changing that.
Yea you're right, but that won't stop me from beating myself up over it :) What a shame, I felt I really could have made a name for myself this tournament. So close to the final 8...

GG again though, I have some regrets obviously but despite those and losing, it was a very good, very fun game ^_^

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Luphrous, you have already made a name by yourself, the top 16 is a great achievement and you should be proud of that!

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I was kind of hoping to get my battle done today, but I had to get my computer fixed and so I'll have to do it on Saturday.

I find it discouraging to hear the majority of people think I can't win this, though. :(

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Luphrous, you have already made a name by yourself, the top 16 is a great achievement and you should be proud of that!

Exactly. This tournament began with 256 people, and now only 16 are left. Anybody who made it this far is a great battler and has already made a name for themselves. Don't be too discouraged.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I was kind of hoping to get my battle done today, but I had to get my computer fixed and so I'll have to do it on Saturday.

I find it discouraging to hear the majority of people think I can't win this, though. :(
I think you could beat GEC pretty easily.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost to hector 2-0, no-one i'd rather lose to in this tour at the moment. you better win now, great game ^_^

locopoke

Banned deucer.
This round certainly was interesting. Now we're just waiting on Magmortified v. GEC and Jabba v. Zak

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
combination of nervousness, little bit of hax and wrong type of team led to my demise at 2-0. gg, good luck in the rest of the tourney mag

Ughhhh :'(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)