Smogon Tournament #5 - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell did my match get involved? I don't recall any leaving or timing out on either side. Well, except for people leaving because I kicked them out since they were being annoying retards in my battle after me and someone else asked them not to be, but me or my opponent were obviously not among those.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK forget this post also, i've got to thing through what i'm actually going to say, sorry for the spam.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lost 0-2 in a good game.

Some timely critical hits rendered me useless against a couple of his Pokemon. Either way, good luck in the tournament Battulz.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Lost 0-2 in a good game.

Some timely critical hits rendered me useless against a couple of his Pokemon. Either way, good luck in the tournament Battulz.
Does nobody realize his name is Battlulz, not Battulz? Anyway good luck to everybody left in the Tournament.

Won against Philip with lots of help from haxs.
Yep. GG I guess. I had 3 chances to stop a poke, and missed all 3, lol. Basically, I lost to 0.8%. I love Pokemon.

Anyways, I'm not trying to be pompous or anything, but I really don't think the team I made for this tournament could lose without ridiculous hax. I don't want it to go to waste, because of the new Lati@s metagame. If you think you can beat the team I made for this tournament, PM me, and I'll accept your challenge. I might even go out of my way to challenge a few of who I consider to be the best battlers if I don't hear from them.

I lost 3-0 to RB Golbat, purely due to stupidity on my part. I knew I should've kept Weavile on my team, lol. GL in the future rounds guys!

sent a recent PM to the Giant Crab that hasnt been replied to yet. Hoping he sees it soon so we can get this done.

well 3 days left, ulq hasnt responded to any of pms, hasnt been on shoddy, hasnt even treid to contact me, and hasnt been seen by other members so i don't think we are gonna be able to get this done but maybe i will be surprised?_?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)