Smogon Tournament #5 - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I lost 0-1 in a great match. Him using a spread that isn't normally used really saved him as he wins by 14%. GL in the future dude.

I lost to august, the match was very close. The entire outcome depended on one turn and he I made the wrong decision :P. gg.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
I won 3-0 in a game right down to the wire with bam (doesnt seem close, but his last poke had the potential to KO all 3 of mine).This game lived right up to my expectations from bam

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I saw Battulz quite frequently on AIM for the first couple of "non-battle" days. However, during this time for actual battling, I haven't seen him anywhere.

I saw Battulz quite frequently on AIM for the first couple of "non-battle" days. However, during this time for actual battling, I haven't seen him anywhere.
Didn't you battle and leave after the timer expired for him already ?_?

Side note--I don't see any rules about the timer, so yea...

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That was before the time to start, and his timer ran out.

We agreed to battle Friday, but he hasn't been on. So please mind your own business. Don't you think he would have posted here if he thought that match counted?

PM me if you have a problem, this is nothing but spam.

That was before the time to start, and his timer ran out.

We agreed to battle Friday, but he hasn't been on. So please mind your own business. Don't you think he would have posted here if he thought that match counted?

PM me if you have a problem, this is nothing but spam.
So then why would you battle, lol? You would've counted it if you won ,obviously. But you like disregard the fact the match ever happened and try to play it off like it never happened. Btw, Battlulz is a friend of mine and part of a site I co-own--it is my business.

Lol, this is pretty silly though... Battlulz had it, but because his timer runs out and you seem to care way to much about pokemon, you made a big deal of it to get a rematch -___-... You know that big yellow thing in the sky you shy away from, thats called the sun, I guess you havent seen it in a while

I know it is not any of my business but after the xxfaintxx thing that happened to today in the tour, I think it would be best to hear from battlulz himself and check the logs if anyone saved them. It would also help if someone had quotes of them saying that that battle would be counted as their tournament battle.

otherwise this turns into a he said / he said debate which will result in just having a rematch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)