Smogon Tournament #5 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i beat Rojo23 5-0 via a good team matchup and a nice ch

gg man

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
With latias now OU there is no where to practice for the tournament with the same environment ~_~

rmega and I have agreed to a timeframe sometime soon. I see him on all the time soon so we'll definitely get it done sometime.

Duskie

Boats n Hoes
Weird, what username were you on? I was anxiously waiting w/ Duskie for you, cause I wanted to see a good match. Didn't see you on Shoddy or on Smogon, and we waited for about an hour and a half =/
Yep,this seems to happen alot.Hopefully we can get the match done tommorow since it's very likely i might not have time on the weekend for this..

yeah me and jackal battled last night
It was like 2:30 am but for some reason I rly wanted to battle =/
Anyhow i lost my 2 sweepers in the beginning in an eyeblink due to dumb mistakes before I even realized it heh.

Weird, what username were you on? I was anxiously waiting w/ Duskie for you, cause I wanted to see a good match. Didn't see you on Shoddy or on Smogon, and we waited for about an hour and a half =/
she was there but i think after you left. perhaps you guys werent clear on the scheduled time =/

artisan has come on after a week of absence, so I'll try to find him when he's on or if he sees this message, tell me what times he's on.

Itchni hasn't been on since the second, and has not returned any of my 3 PMs. I don't know when he's going to be on, nor do I know his shoddy name.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I was on at both times that acinod said he was free on and I didn't see him online (one of those times is actually right now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)