Smogon Tournament #5 - Round 1 (Includes Predictions Tournament)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, after waiting over an hour for my opponent to show up today for our pre-arranged time to battle, he didn't show.
Will give him tomorrow as a last chance only, then its in the hands of the tournament organisers.

Good game Shaft. It was pretty close. That game would've ended a lot differently if I hadn't critted your Swampert that first turn. >.<

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The deadline is almost over, and I can't find darkartisan on shoddy, plus I have to log off soon. However, this is my fault, thanks to my holiday. So I'll forfeit. Sorry about the inconvience

Darkartisan - darknessmalice

Me and Warthog have had trouble getting ahold of each other. I was available for the first 5 days and he wasn't, then vice versa. I sent him a message yesterday so hopefully we can get our battle done today.

Me and antique roadshow just haven't been able to catch each other on at the same time, though we have contacted each other, and I'm not sure if we'll get it done today unless he's able to make it on earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)