Finals Smogon Tournament #5 FINALS - [Won by august]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Wow....just wow.

If i was told that this would be the final a few months ago I would have just laughed and said "They're pretty good, but no way they'll get past round 3 or 4".

Well you guys proved me wrong :).

Not picking a winner here just wishing both of you the best of luck.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Wow....just wow.

If i was told that this would be the final a few months ago I would have just laughed and said "They're pretty good, but no way they'll get past round 3 or 4".

Well you guys proved me wrong :).

Not picking a winner here just wishing both of you the best of luck.
Anyway loco to win

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Locopoke you are my hero and if you win, i can oficially say im a good friend of a Smogon Tournament champion =)

DO IT LOCO, IM ROOTING FOR YOU MAN!

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Locopoke you are my hero and if you win, i can oficially say im a good friend of a Smogon Tournament champion =)

DO IT LOCO, IM ROOTING FOR YOU MAN!

Loco I love you. So do it! gl, 2 unexpected finalists =)
PS: Hurry up, I want the WCoP ;)
<3 <3

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
gouk :(

oh well august beat VIL and thats good enough for me.

Locopoke and August beat the two guys I thought would be in the finals (Panamaxis/JabbaTheGriffin.) I secretly voted Jabba to win the whole thing, so gooo August!

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gouki vs Junior how the hell am I supposed to decid---- oh wait

Either way, congrats to whoever wins. I kind of want locopoke to win because I am going to love the drama, but august's tournament run was more impressive. I think august deserves it more so I'm going to root for him.

I would wish you both gl, but I'm not really a fan of luck in tournaments like this...so uhhhh...no luck to both of you! XD

p.s. you should donate your trophy to me

Malfunction

nice desu ne
I'm rooting for august, although something's telling me that locopoke will win this..
Anyways good luck to both of you!

Congratulations to the both of you for getting this far in the tournament ^^. I will be rooting for august to win (I've faced him before). Good luck to the both of you! Thanks have a nice day ^^.

Fair luck to both of you! but GOGOGOGO LOKOPOKO!

edit: august has got this seriously :) but awesome jobs to both of you for making it this far

I wholeheartedly support and place my confidence in august! He's done well to get this far anyway, so it doesn't matter if he loses. Although I was a huge fan of the Gounior finals pairing too =[ bleh, having august in the finals is a great outcome and well-earned!

August beat Gouki, EarthWorm, VIL and Jabba. He played too many good players to lose now due to hax or something...august!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)