Smogon Tournament #4 R6 || Predictions Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
team reveal?_____?

anyways 2 out of 2 predictions correct, well done to everyone whos made it this far, gl goof loki tsuku and fade away

so much epic. Is the loki vs goofball matched gonna be broadcasted on any of the major television networks? I'm thinking espn will pick it up for sure.

1-1 on my predictions, i probably shouldve just joined the upset/underdog bandwagon.

man sorry loki I haven't been on much but I just got back from Houston and driving there and back within a 24 hour period is tiring and I'll try to be on as much as possible tomorrow so lets hopefully get that match done!

I haven't been able to get any replies from Fade Away through PMs or shoddy at all. I was planning to battle today but I haven't been able to contact him today either.

I'm leaving for vacation to the U.S. on March 22nd, and I most likely won't be able to access Shoddy then. Would be great if we could finish by then...

awesome sad i missed it!

3 for 3 in predictions :D (only because i know goof cheats via illicit server hacks)

Well this is the last day and no word from Fade Away.

Edit: Fade Away had an internet problem for a few days and just replied to my PM, but of course the one time we are both here shoddy does not work. Is there any way we can get enough of an extention to battle if shoddy doesn't come back on before the deadline?

Edit 2: Well I waited for shoddy to come back, but now Fade Away is gone.

Fade Away went on a ski trip, so basically we are not going to get to battle at all today or tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)